Carnival how many times

ocut

I've been on Carnival many many times i think i'm working close to my tenth....is their any way i can find this out or do i have to call carnival directly and just ask them? thanks

Go to carnival.com and log in (register first if you haven't yet) and type in your past guest number. It will list all your previous cruises right down to stateroom number.

Hope that helps!

that would work if i could remember any of my past booking or guest numbers i don't know where any of my travel docs are from my past sailings.....but thanks for the help anyways

You automatically get Currents quarterly for 2 years after each Carnival cruise. If you don't receive, you can find the magazine on the Carnival web site.

With all my past cruise I have never received it. I'll have to check out the website. Thanks

I have cruised 10 CCL cruises which makes me a platinum guest. With this you receive special perks when you sail. I cruised under different last names and with different people and they still had all my cruises listed. If they gave you more than one past guest number, they can verify they are you and merge then together. Just call them. I enjoyed the robes in the room on my 10th and a special room to wait to disembark and was first to get off the ship. Plus free gift in the room, free laundry service, etc. Check it out.

Archived