New Restaurant On The Oasis

HA HAHAHAHA HAHAHA that brought a laugh to my morning! No a computer geek! However, do we have stories of buying donuts from Aruba to San Francisco!!!!! We should own a donut franchise!! he really doesn't eat that many just his favorite "cake" food! even made him the donut cake for his birthday one year!

Some other shops on board also other than the ice cream and such. The 8 minute video is pretty good of the Oasis

Lou

Is it really called Nacho O Mama? I love Mexican food, but may pause at the entrance to "Nacho O Mama."

I believe the op thought they were being funny. There has been no mention of that restaurant.

Thanks for the clarification FitzLA. But I would love for a Mexican venue. I have a strange addiction to the tacos in Windjamer. After my last cruise, my friends were raving about the filets and lobster, I couldn't stop talking about tacos in the buffet.

What is it about nasty tacos at a buffet? I love them too. They are really the worst, but that is what makes them sooo good. lol.

But just remember this. Someone once told me that as soon as you enter the gates to Disneyland, all calories disappear and there are no calories in DL. So you can eat whatever you want. Since I don't like DL, I follow the same advice for cruising. There is no such thing as calories on a cruise. :D

Actually it would be a Mexican Soul food restaurant, Nacho Mama, don't need the middle "O". It's going to be right next to the Kosher Japanese restaurant Sosumi.:rolleyes:

Yes, you're quite right. I was at the Oasis meeting earlier this week and next door to Sosumi will be a hawaiian place, kamoniwannalaya.

I resent that, but if you see a cop eating a dough nut just know its a good night and theres nothing bad happing

Monarch of the Seas June 2002

Liberty of the Seas August 2007

Liberty of the Seas February 20

You will never catch me eating a donut while I'm in uniform.

Good luck with your career.

No really there is supposed to be a candy store, a donut shop, and a few other specialties that I am sure they will charge for....and a seafood shack....and a psychic and tattoo parlor!

http://oasisoftheseas.com/Boardwalk.php

Lou

"Madame Zamara’s - psychic and tattoo parlor"

Great,:rolleyes: I don't have to tell them what kind of tattoo I want.

Archived