Post Cruise Savings Certificates

i did not even realize these existed but i'd heard about them on one of the roll call boards. guess what? i found my post cruise savings certificates. i just never paid attention to what they were, i did not realize they could be used on any cruise. unfortunately they expired on 6/2/08! i want to use them to book a cruise now, but the last time i had something like this happen rci would not bend the rules at all. has anyone had better luck than me? not sure if i should call rci and ask.

maria

Well there's no harm in asking, but I'd say your chances of using the expired coupons are slim to none... they seem to be getting very strick about things like that lately....

what exactly are they and where do you find them?

they are the certificates you get in the mail a few months after a completed sailing. i just called and they did not hessitate to say NO!

they are the certificates you get in the mail a few months after a completed sailing. i just called and they did not hessitate to say NO!

I have done 6 RCI cruises and have never gotten a certificate - how do you get them?

I have done 6 RCI cruises and have never gotten a certificate - how do you get them?

i have done 4 cruises and this is the first time i've noticed, and that's only because someone on the roll call mentioned them. they come in the mail after your cruise but they look like any old junk mail which is why we've probably never paid much attention to them. i'm a bit upset between this and the rise of the fuel surcharge and the decline of the next cruise credit it is all making the trip much more expensive than it has to be.

i have done 4 cruises and this is the first time i've noticed, and that's only because someone on the roll call mentioned them. they come in the mail after your cruise but they look like any old junk mail which is why we've probably never paid much attention to them. i'm a bit upset between this and the rise of the fuel surcharge and the decline of the next cruise credit it is all making the trip much more expensive than it has to be.

Thanks for the information - what is the value of these coupons?

Thanks for the information - what is the value of these coupons?

Most of the time it is $50 or $75 off your next cruise..sometimes they have a friend coupon as well. I've gotten then a couple times..not everytime so it's hit & miss...

Most of the time it is $50 or $75 off your next cruise..sometimes they have a friend coupon as well. I've gotten then a couple times..not everytime so it's hit & miss...

Thanks for the information. Since we just rebook the Radiance while on board the ship for next year, I will keep a look out for sure. Hopefully, I will get lucky.

I have not received any of those coupons since my last 3 cruises. Two B2B's and an 11 nighter. :confused:

It could possibly even be 4 cruises ago? :(

Maybe they figure why bother as I am already going to book with them anyway. :D

I get them and even if they are expired chances are they will take them............just email coupons@rccl.com with all the info.....names,dates, ship, coupon code........

ONLY thing is now you cant use them if you booked onboard or used a Next cruise...........no more combining..

last email when I tried--->

Dear Guest,

Thank you for using our online Coupon Redemption Center!

We have received your Royal Caribbean International coupon as submitted.

We were unable to apply the coupon to this reservation for the following reason:

Coupon is not combinable with other coupons and /or onboard credit offers. We reflect that a coupon and / or an onboard

Credit has already been added to this reservation.

Please refer to the terms and conditions listed on the coupon for further information.

We reserve the right to inspect and examine any original coupon for verification. We reserve the right to disallow any credit for inappropriately duplicative submissions and those submissions which are inconsistent with the terms and conditions of the coupon.

Thank you and best regards,

Royal Caribbean International

Archived