Liberty of the seas deck 10 help please??

Hey guys.

Booked on the Liberty in a D1 balcony on deck 10. ( 12**) Last night I saw a comment on here about the lack of sun from the over hang of deck 11? Is this really a problem? If so, what shall we do? I just checked and we could change to deck 7? ( but be 3rd from the very back of the ship on the right side.. At present we are really really close to the front and near the elavator for my Grandmother.)

You guys are experts, what should I do? Stay on ten 10? Or move elsewhere???

Thanks for any help in advance.

Hey guys.

Booked on the Liberty in a D1 balcony on deck 10. ( 12**) Last night I saw a comment on here about the lack of sun from the over hang of deck 11? Is this really a problem? If so, what shall we do? I just checked and we could change to deck 7? ( but be 3rd from the very back of the ship on the right side.. At present we are really really close to the front and near the elavator for my Grandmother.)

You guys are experts, what should I do? Stay on ten 10? Or move elsewhere???

Thanks for any help in advance.

Hi, I understand your concern as I have deck 9 booked near the front elevators. I suggest going to the RC website and looking at the floor plan on deck ten to find your room and the proxmity to the elevators and then look at deck 11 where the whirlpools are in proximity to the elevators and you should be able to figure it out like that. Hope this helps.

Hi , thanks for the reply.

According to the plans we are quite away from the whirl pools ( Infront).

If you look at this piccie on Flickr:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/213/471347647_dc3f3cb1f5.jpg?v=0

About 3 balconies along from the front, there is like a little lip? Would that make a big difference?? Ive not seen the Liberty in the flesh so I'm not sure if this is an optical illusion??

Sorry if this doesn't make sense..

EVERY deck is covered by the deck above. For sun, the pool deck( or above) is best!

As I said in my OP, the OVER HANG. I know theres a deck above? Just deck 11 seems to have an over hang on deck 10 , compared to the lower decks. :confused:

As I said in my OP, the OVER HANG. I know theres a deck above? Just deck 11 seems to have an over hang on deck 10 , compared to the lower decks. :confused:

By the way. The Liberty does not leave on the 26th. It goes on the 27th. Do yourself a favor and save money. Downgrade to a cat E2 midship on deck 6 or 7. You'll get just as much or more sun there.

By the way. The Liberty does not leave on the 26th. It goes on the 27th. Do yourself a favor and save money. Downgrade to a cat E2 midship on deck 6 or 7. You'll get just as much or more sun there.

My flight from here in the UK goes the 26th..

Is there a difference between a D1 or E2? When I do a dummy booking now, INSIDE cabins are coming out at alot more than I've paid for mine.. and so are E2. If I downgrade ? Will I get money knocked off the bill ? :confused:

Confused..

My flight from here in the UK goes the 26th..

Is there a difference between a D1 or E2? When I do a dummy booking now, INSIDE cabins are coming out at alot more than I've paid for mine.. and so are E2. If I downgrade ? Will I get money knocked off the bill ? :confused:

Confused..

If you move from one category to another (even a downgrade) you will be charged the current amount. If you move from a D1 to an E1 or E2 and the Es are less you pay less. If they are more you pay more. If you move within the category it doesn't matter what the current price is.

The difference between D and E is size. The Ds are bigger than the Es.

I would stay where you are. There is really no overhang. Unless you are under the Windjammer or the whirlpool.

What cabin number do you have?

Archived