Fries through room service?

Really looking forward to some nibbles on our balcony but having seen a few room service menus that CC'ers have posted I didn't see any (French) fries available. Anyone know if these can be ordered through room service? If not are these readily available at the windjammer to bring back to the cabin?

Really looking forward to some nibbles on our balcony but having seen a few room service menus that CC'ers have posted I didn't see any (French) fries available. Anyone know if these can be ordered through room service? If not are these readily available at the windjammer to bring back to the cabin?

I've never seen them through room service, but I do know that they are almost always available during the lunch hours at the windjammer. I have never seen them there at night, though, but I may have been paying too much attention to all the other items that were available.

Unless you arrange to get your "dinning room dinner" (not lunch) delivered to your room you won't be able to have them delivered:( ! the room service menu is small operation on each floor and I don't remember seeing any fried items on it. if only we could get chic fingers and fries (on the kids menu in the dining room) at anytime, believe me - I've researched this. someone please tell me differently... otherwise get take out at Johnny Rockets or bring it back from Windjammer. Good Luck ~

Unless you arrange to get your "dinning room dinner" (not lunch) delivered to your room you won't be able to have them delivered:( ! the room service menu is small operation on each floor and I don't remember seeing any fried items on it. if only we could get chic fingers and fries (on the kids menu in the dining room) at anytime, believe me - I've researched this. someone please tell me differently... otherwise get take out at Johnny Rockets or bring it back from Windjammer. Good Luck ~

Have always had Fried Chicken wings delivered at any time of the day

Actually room service comes from the main galley and not from each floor.

To the OP, I was told by room service that fries are available only from 6-9 in the evening and in fact have been able to get them in the past during this time.

Here is the room service menu not including breakfast.

PB190092.jpg

For us, it depends on how much they carry to our room. When we "rock the breakfast tray" (my kids made this one up!) which is usually coffee, tea and danish, we'll give them $3. If it's cheeseburgers for two with chips, cheesecake, and cokes late at night, we give $5.

Don't forget about the cards that you'll find hanging behind your cabin door. You put the little card on the door handle before bed (by 2am) and they deliver to your cabin the next morning. Breakfast items, coffee, tea, etc. They call you when your food is on it's way, and it's a great wake up call. :D

One thing I forgot to mention in my review. Every time we ordered from room service they said it would be there in 30-40 minutes, but we always had it in 10 minutes or sometimes less.

I think what is available from room service depends on the ship. I've heard different things on the boards. We had no trouble on Enchantment getting the chicken drummette, others not so lucky.

We just got off AOS. Fries were not available from room service during the day, only chips. There were almost always french fries available from the Windjammer. And you can get fries from the dining room after 6:30 p.m. via room service.

Karen in Kentucky

Archived