Zipline - Height/Weight/Age Requirements

So we are already making a list of zipline riders on the Oasis Inaugural.

Now I need to know the minimums/maximums for height/weight

My oldest wants to go. So I told she can IF her age/height/weight gets her in.

I know we don't know specifics for Oasis...but what about other ziplines? Maybe Labadee? Minimums please. :D

You're welcome. I also just found that the Chukka zipline excursion in Ocho Rios has a minimum age of 12. Loterie Farms might be another one to check into.:)

Yeah when I checked the zipline excursions in Alaska (through RCCL) some minimums were as high as 90lbs and age 12.

Looks like my oldest is out. She'll have to stick with the rock wall.

I'm wondering how fun the zip line will even be. It is going to be about 300 feet max. It is also only going to drop about one floor over that period. From the renderings the zip line will be leaving from a platform about one story above the sports deck and then ending on the main sports deck. Unlike Labadee they also can't have a bunch of lines running across so they will have trouble getting people through. That may cause them to put a fee on it just to limit demand to a manageable amount. I thought it was a cool feature but now I'm not sure. Wow, that is my first negative Oasis post, I guess nothing can be perfect.

I just read the 119 page review on a liberty cruise. She mentioned the place where they did the zipline altered the maximum weight due to weather conditions. They dropped it to 200lbs.

Just 4 more pounds for me :)

Archived