Was Disappointed - Now EXCITED!!!

sail7seas

Sail - so glad you are feeling better and that you will be on your favorite ship in August. I was looking forward to meeting you on our Eurodam cruise. I am sure our paths will cross in the future on one of the "Dam" ships.

I will be leaving for Amsterdam in the morning and will toast to you as I am sure your many friends will do.

Emily

Thank you, Emily. That is so sweet of you. Travel safely and have a FANTASTIC time. I would have very much enjoyed meeting you and hope we do soon aboard one 'dam' ship or another. Fair Winds and a Following Sea.......... Make great memories! [And please do toast Eurodam for me.......wish her many years of safe sailing and happy cruises for all of us.] We plan to sail her in March and will toast all the CC'ers who cruise Eurodam ahead of us.

Thanks for your good wishes, Susie. Yes, It is great to be feeling 'ready for Maasdam'. Transatlantic flights and touring Europe was a bit too strenuous for the moment but that is temporary. :) All the tiles. :D Yes, we have MANY. My hope is very soon to have someone use all our tiles to make a splash guard around all the counters in my kitchen. I think we just about enough. I'd love to see all the Delft whenever I work in our kitchen.

The document holders (sadly) are in a LARGE Rubbermaid type storage bin. I've yet to find a use for them but always love when we receive the next containing docs for an upcoming 'dam' cruise. I can't bring myself to discard them.

The document holders (sadly) are in a LARGE Rubbermaid type storage bin. I've yet to find a use for them but always love when we receive the next containing docs for an upcoming 'dam' cruise. I can't bring myself to discard them.

That must be a very LARGE bin, Sail. I used to save everything, but now I'm trying to clean up my act a bit. It's hard, for me.:)

Archived