Welcome Aboard Drink?

MESPal

Thanks, guys.

I knew we'd get one at the Captain's

party, but someone said we should get one when we arrive. I didn't think so. :)

This time tomorrow we should be pulling away from the dock! WooHoo!!!:)

Missy

a lot of people think they are getting a free drink when they board but as soon as they have the drink in their hand they are asked for their room number. its funny watching the people board and accept that 1st drink.

enjoy your cruise

Thanks, guys.

I knew we'd get one at the Captain's

party, but someone said we should get one when we arrive. I didn't think so. :)

This time tomorrow we should be pulling away from the dock! WooHoo!!!:)

Missy

That would be Celebrity.:)

a lot of people think they are getting a free drink when they board but as soon as they have the drink in their hand they are asked for their room number. its funny watching the people board and accept that 1st drink.

enjoy your cruise

Yes, I have sat and watched this once. It was funny to see how many people hand them back, but some took a quick sip and had to pay.

They walk around with a tray of various drunks. If there is not something you like just ask and they will get it for you.

:D Sorry, but I'm trying to picture a HUGE tray that would hold various drunk folks!:D

Is there a complimentary welcome aboard drink on the Fantasy? We are past guests on CCL.

Thanks,

Missy

Hi Missy. IF they are aware that you are past guests, you should receive invitations (and ship lapel pins) in your cabin, inviting y'all to the PG party, which is very nice. Sometimes the pins are given as you enter the door to the party. You might want to check w/the purser's desk early in the cruise to make sure y'all are on the list. Don't want to miss any comp drinks and hors d'oeuvres, y'know. :)

Is there a complimentary welcome aboard drink on the Fantasy? We are past guests on CCL.

Thanks,

Missy

That Fun Ship Special with the 151 rum is anything but free. I think they are $7.25.

As others have stated, the only complimentary mixed drinks are at the art auctions (champagne), the cocktail party before formal night dinner (martinis, whiskey sours, yellow birds, something blue, perhaps margaritas) and at the past guest party.

What type drinks are free at the Captain's party? Do they have DOD's upon boarding or do they begin at sail away?

You will be offered a drink within minutes of being on the Lido deck, if they don't ask you when you board the ship and walk pass the atrium bar.

:D Sorry, but I'm trying to picture a HUGE tray that would hold various drunk folks!:D

Now, now Cotton.... you're treading close to community guideline violation there. Just kidding - I was thinking the same thing! ;)

How have you been??

Hey Cotton, I've been around... been posting a few things since our Legend cruise last month. But otherwise, laying low and trying to stay cool in this desert. But it is dry.... :D

Good hear from you. Hope everything is well with you and your family. :)

That Fun Ship Special with the 151 rum is anything but free. I think they are $7.25.

As others have stated, the only complimentary mixed drinks are at the art auctions (champagne), the cocktail party before formal night dinner (martinis, whiskey sours, yellow birds, something blue, perhaps margaritas) and at the past guest party.

Hey KD...If we ever sail again on the same ship you will have a free drink...I'll buy! QJ

Archived