Home at last !!!!

Vicar

Hello all

Just got home from my trip to Las Vegas and California. Got home went into a coma for a few hours and now I am wide awake *LOL* (For now) *LOL*

Had a great time although Lady Luck was no lady to me in Vegas. :( Oh well ya win some , ya lose a some even more *LOL*

Palm Springs was gorgeous, kinda warm, can't even imagine this place in July and August but beautiful.

As some of you know I met my fiances dad for the first time while out there. Very nice guy and could not have been a more welcoming host. Really a fun loving guy and we hit it off very well. Having known my fiances mother for the last 4 years, I cannot imagine that her and this man would even know each other, let alone have been married to eachother and had three children. *LOL* But I guess that I am glad that they did because I would never have met my fiance. *LOL* Having met her dad has explained sooooo much though. But I am gonna marry her anyway *LOL* JUST KIDDING

Lisa, I am so sorry that we did not get to meet while we were in Vegas.
the week before we left turned crazy and I was hardly on line. So I wasn't able to get a hold of you.

My mom had minor surgery, my daughter broke her wrist, one of my buddies dad passed away. Worked a ton of OT due to a co worker out sick right until the day before we left Its like God was really making me sweat out this vacation til the last second :) But now everyone is fine and recovering and the trip went off without a hitch and we had a really good time. God The Palms was absolutely wild, and of course my old favorite the Hard Rock was still a blast. It had been a few years since I had been there , so it was my first time seeing all the new hotels. God the strip is wilder than ever

Heather, Lisa, and Ekerr19.

It was very nice to see your posts wondering about me. Thank you. Its nice to know I was missed :) My own daughter was sad that we came home today. I think she wanted one more weekend in "her" house *LOL* At least my fiances son was happy to see his mom, and my dog was happy that I was home *LOL*

S7S, Glad that you had a great trip and that you are back safe and sound.

Haven't checked all the posts yet. Were there any hot topic free for alls while I was away *LOL*

Well my sleep clock is kind of screwy now. Passed out the minute we got home, I woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed a few hours ago and now I am getting sleepy again. Thank God I have the rest of the weekend off to get back on track. Fiance is up stairs dead to the world, then she will wake up around 9am and be in this massive, unpack and clean the house mode *LOL*

Oh well it is good to be back

talk to you all soon

Vicar

Welcome home Vicar!!! Glad you had a really nice trip and that your future father in law was a good guy! That is so important these days, to be able to get along with the families! Theres nothing like a wagging tail and sloppy kisses to welcome you home! :)

Ziggy

Thank you:)

Yea it was a very nice trip. And you are very right about families. Actually it is too bad that he lives all the way in cali, He would be a blast to hang around with although maybe my fiance wouldn't be crazy about that *LOL*

Oh my puppy has been so clingy since I have been home. *LOL*. She is laying right by me now. Shes making sure I don't anywhere :)

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=3][color=darkslateblue]Vicar, welcome home!!! I'd completely forgotten you were going away and then Ekerr mentioned you and I got worried! [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=3][color=darkslateblue]Yes there are some hot topics going on, but I'm not going to help and point them out. You'll find them all in good time, or even better ... you won't;) !![/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=3][color=darkslateblue][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=3][color=darkslateblue]I cancelled my email notifications to cut back on time on these boards so I'm not posting nearly as much these days. I try to read and move on. There will be a lot of happy people about that I'm sure:D .[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=3][color=#483d8b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=3][color=#483d8b]So it's good to have you back!!![/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='Vicar']Had a great time although Lady Luck was no lady to me in Vegas. :( Oh well ya win some , ya lose a some even more.[/QUOTE]We heartily thank you for leaving your contribution! Sorry we couldn't meet up while you were here. Maybe next time.

[b][color=red]Vicar.....WELCOME HOME. YOU WERE MISSED.[/color][/b]

[b][color=#ff0000][/color][/b]
[b][color=#ff0000]Sounds like you had a great trip and it's good you met your lady's Dad. I'm sure he appreciated you went to the effort to travel to him in order for you to meet and for him to see his daugher. You win "nice guy points". ;) [/color][/b]
[b][color=#ff0000]DH and I had a wonderful time on Zuiderdam. We enjoyed another cruise on her but know for sure that seven days is simply not enough. We are happy our upcoming cruises are either longer or b-t-b's.[/color][/b]
[b][color=#ff0000]So sorry you had to endure so much stress before you were able to get going on your vacation but it's good to hear all are recovering and things have quieted down in your work/home life.[/color][/b]
[b][color=#ff0000]Get some rest ......It's such a bummer coming off of vacation and dealing with time zones![/color][/b]

[quote name='Vicar']Hello all

Just got home from my trip to Las Vegas and California. Got home went into a coma for a few hours and now I am wide awake *LOL* (For now) *LOL*

Vicar[/QUOTE]
Sorry about your coma. Was it Las Vegas or California that caused it? When I went to Las Vegas in July, I got a nosebleed, but had no idea the complications could be worse. :rolleyes:

Next time you go to the desert, you should come visit Tucson and see a pretty one. It's a great location for another honeymoon before or after you go out to sea.

Vicar, So glad you made it back safely and all is well on the home front. We will definitely have to get together next time you come thru Vegas. The Palms is kinda the new wild place. Our son works in in Little Budha in The Palms and really sees a lot of things. Living in Vegas is truly a different world yet can be mild away from the strip. Lot's of totally normal families going to church socials and attending softball games. But then there is also What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas:eek:

Thanks everyone for the welcome home messages.

God we have been like two skid row bums today, *LOL* We got up had a little breakfast with the kids before school and then went back to bed.

Got up around noon, had a few errands to run came home found fiance passed out on the couch, layed on the other side of the couch and passed out with her until the kids came home from school, *LOL*

Thank God , we don't go back to work until Monday.

S7S, i know what you mean 7 days is way to short, but glad you had a good time. we were gone 12 days and that flew by too. Her dad was surprised that we didn't stay til teh end of this weekend , but if we came home Saturday or Sunday, we would have been trashed on Monday.

Lisa

Oh yes The Palms !!!!!!!! It just amazes me that I have been to Vegas 6 times now and everytime I get there I am still like a wide eyed kid in a candy store. Ah yes whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
Only in Las Vegas can I be sitting at a table have a beautiful girl walk up to me, say hi , smile, and then procede to hit on my fiance. *LOL*
God if I only had a video camera at that moment. But it was all in fun and we had a blast.

Cactus Lady . it was a combination of the flight from LA, and just too much partying and very little sleep in both places.
I have never been to Tuscan , but a lady I work with was recently in Sedona and she said it was just awesome out there. She took a ton of pictures and as beautiful as they were they didn't do the scenary justice.

i have been out in the desert on previous trips to Las Vegas and it was gorgeous

Heather, *LOL* yea maybe I just better skip the old hot topics and just wait until the new ones come along *LOL*
Thanks again for you and EKerr19 being concerned about me. All night the phone has been ringing (its Friday night so its always for my daughter of course :) and the first thing out of her mouth is this big unhappy "Nah they're back" followed by "yeah I know"
*LOL*

Ziggy , my "puppy" is a 70 lb pit American Staffordshire Terrier (OKAY OKAY SHES A PIT BULL *LOL) but she is the sweetest biggest bay in the world , She loves to just be loved and she is great with kids. Squirrels however better watch out :)

Archived