Cabin Beds - Egg Crates

nvrendingluvv

We have always requested the egg crate mattresses when we have sailed on both the Tahitian and Pacific Princesses. I think those beds are much harder than normal.

The fax number that I have sent it to each time and have always had the mattress on the bed when we have boarded is: 661-284-4770. I have also been given 661 284 4745.

Jennie

We have always requested the egg crate mattresses when we have sailed on both the Tahitian and Pacific Princesses. I think those beds are much harder than normal.

The fax number that I have sent it to each time and have always had the mattress on the bed when we have boarded is: 661-284-4770. I have also been given 661 284 4745.

Jennie

Hi Jennie, I had the 4745 fax number too. I think I will fax to all of them! Maye this time someone will take note.

Our luck faxing the request runs about 50/50. Sometimes they will pass the info along to the room steward before you board, half the time they will not. Even if the request shows on your princess personalizer, there is a 50% chance or higher that the items requested will not be in your stateroom when you board.

So, I wouldn't waste a lot of time sending all of these faxes. If you think it will help, send a fax, but even with a follow up call, or checking the special requests and seeing it there, does not mean it will be in your stateroom when boarding.

We asked our steward for egg crates after our first night on the Golden in January when my Mom and I cruised together (twin beds). We received them with no problem! I do plan on asking for one for my DH & I on our queen bed when we cruise next May - in advance this time. I usually like a firm mattress, but those were horrible. The egg crates made all the difference. BTW, our room looked like new and it had the new mattresses too. The new bedding on RCI is much better, IMHO. It doesn't keep me from cruising Princess, though!:D

Archived