?? Is CC Slow today or is it my Computer ......

sail7seas

I am in a computer class today and I it seems amazingly fast. My home computer is old - but I never knew it would slow down the internet so badly. I am now motivated to get our new (used) computer installed!

It may have been slow yesterday morning but today is TERRIBLE OMG nothing appears to post then it does it 3 times. Doe you think there are too many people accessing CC because of the Dedication or just CC going thru the once a year problems

Yes it is slow today for me too. I tried to post and it didn't seem to be showing my post. I just got off the threads for a while and got back on and now it is better. Yes there a multiple double or even triple post becauseof the slowness. It must be that it is so busy with the Dedication and the Eurodam postings.

It may have been slow yesterday morning but today is TERRIBLE OMG nothing appears to post then it does it 3 times. Doe you think there are too many people accessing CC because of the Dedication or just CC going thru the once a year problems

Yep... that is the problem I am having! Nothing is loading... then I look and it's there 4 and 5 times! :eek:

Archived