Help choosing balcony location on Crown Caribe deck

triplefigs

We are sailing for the 1st time on the Crown in March 09. How are the staterooms (Caribe) across from the panoramic elevators and stairs (423, 427, 429, 435)? Very loud? Should we avoid them?

If we don't go with those rooms (400's), then the next available is:

* 401: BA a little forward

* 605: BA little aft

* 701, 705: BB aft

Which one would you choose?

Princess has set their cabins back in a separate hallway from the stairs/elevators so we have never noticed much noise when placed near these areas.

Any balcony cabin on Caribe deck would be fine in my opinion. I would probably choose nearer the aft so it is closer to access the aft areas of the upper decks.

Princess has set their cabins back in a separate hallway from the stairs/elevators so we have never noticed much noise when placed near these areas.

Any balcony cabin on Caribe deck would be fine in my opinion. I would probably choose nearer the aft so it is closer to access the aft areas of the upper decks.

C701, our current stateroom, is directly next to the aft stairs and 3 down from the aft elevators. You don't think noise will be a problem? Thanks!

Hey triple!

Congrats on the cruise finally picked! Hope you enjoy! Going on her two weeks before you, so I will be keep something at the bar for your bday;) !

Thanks! I can't wait!!! It's our 14th wedding anniversary 10 days later, so we're really celebrating!

We've been in C421 and C423 and never heard a peep from the passageway or the elevators. I prefer to be near the panoramic elevators as it's close to the center of everything and very little wait...and whenever I was at the aft elevators, it seemed like an eternity until one came.

All of these cabins are pretty much the same so that the only difference is the location. If it were me, I'd choose one of the BB's and save a little money as I prefer being towards the aft end of the ship. Mid-ship is "perceived" as a better location which is why the BAs are more expensive but IMHO, they're not any better than a BB towards the aft. I had C722 on my 31-day Sapphire cruise in April/May and loved the location.

Archived