Carnival Dream Roll Call Forum

Admin

Just booked the Dream for 01/09/2010 in a 9A-wrap, on Veranda Deck, Starboard Side. An hour later my sister booked the same cat. and it was $50 per person more.:)

I booked an Aft balcony on the 11/23/09 sailing from NYC. Copvet, I tried booking last night online but I kept getting an error message so I waited for my PVP to book it today and yes the pricing did go up $50 pp on my sailing, too. Stinks for me lol.

My husband and I are booked on the inaugural sailing of September 21, 2009. Booked a Balcony at a great price.

I have been looking forward to this for so long, and it's out first inaugural sailing ever. I'm so excited, and look forward to meeting others from this forum.

We just booked the Dream for jan 30th,Feb 6th and Feb 13th will cancel one of the end cruises once my group decides which B2B to do my question is does anyone know the sq footage yet for the 9A corner aft balconies on 6,7 and 8 they seem to be a little different but by how much???

Thamks tom

My wife can not wait for this cruise. She called me every 30 minutes from work wanting to know if I had book it yet on July 1. Call my PVP around 11am and was booked two minutes later. He said this cruise will probably sell out fast since it will be the first time out of port from Florida...I just hope I can keep my wife calm on the trip down to the port on December 5 lol:) :D :) :D

WOO HOO!!! Have plans to go with Host Mach's Group Cruise in Fall 2010, hopefully the eastern ports...

LOVE the whole DREAM plan!! Should be GREAT!!!

Check out this post if you want more info:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=800692

I'm a John Heald Blog Thingy fan and this cruise will be OUTSTANDING!!!

Just booked a Balcony Stateroom in 8S starting 03.October 2009 from Civitiavecchia.

After very good experience with the Carnival Freedom this year on the mediterean cruise we love that all outstanding Carnival organisation.

Yes we are coming and just can't wait for that fascinating new ship.:)

Hopefully again there is a Cruise Critic meeting on board too...:D :D

I am booked on the maiden voyage of "Carnival Dream", leaving Civitavecchia on September 21, 2009. First Carnival cruise since an Eastern Caribbean cruise onboard "Carnival Destiny" in early 1997. The maiden voyage is not available on the Carnival website but bookings are accepted via phone.

Jahreline

Bonn, Germany

We just booked the Dream for jan 30th,Feb 6th and Feb 13th will cancel one of the end cruises once my group decides which B2B to do my question is does anyone know the sq footage yet for the 9A corner aft balconies on 6,7 and 8 they seem to be a little different but by how much???

Thamks tom

Tom we are booking with you guys!!! Called the TA today.

We will be on the Freedom in Feb. Were can fine the capers for the Circle C club. My grand daughter will be 13. Will they have a place to go to. It seems they have areas for the younger children and older teenagers.

Thamks tom

Have you been on the Pride before? My first time. I can't wait!!!:)

Archived