Toothbrushes and toothpaste

This is the first time I'm going on the NCL Sun, do U know if there are toothpaste and toothbrushes for free there or do you have to buy 'em?

:o

Buy them in the ship store or better yet, bring them.

There is liquid dispenser of soap and shampoo, although I bring those items as well.

Fresh off the Dawn.. bring your own tooth brushes and tooth paste, as well as soap/shampoo/conditioner especially if you don't like the provided ones.

In a non balcony/suite room, there is a dispenser in the shower with gel and shampoo and near the sink, there is a dispenser for soap. No conditioner was provided.

This is the first time I'm going on the NCL Sun, do U know if there are toothpaste and toothbrushes for free there or do you have to buy 'em?

The Sun does not have free toothpaste / toothbrush. You'll need to bring your own or pay A LOT for them in the gift shop.

You should bring your own. Don't you already own them?:confused:

The government hasn't yet stepped in to fill this void.

OP is definitely a troll. A creative and funny troll.

Consider some of these award winning threads created by the OP.

"In NCL Spirit, can You bring your own soda in a suitecase to the ship?"

"Hi all, So, Me and my family was wondering...In the Raffles Court & Terrace what is their menu? Like if you guys can list some foods they serve, that'll be great."

"Hi all, I have a question, What do they serve at the Shogun Asian Restaurant in NCL spirit? I know they have Chinese food, Japanese and other things like that, But can you guys list the menu if possible?"

"Hi all, I just have a quick question, On the Spirit, Can you take out books from the library and read them in your room, if not, how is it like?"

Check this one out. :rolleyes: "Hi all, So my family and I have ordered our first Norwegian Cruise line ticket just a few months ago, I was wondering, Does the staterooms have Air condition? Do you need extra fees' for them?"

"Hi, What is the minimum age to cruise alone...

What cruise lines allow 18 and up to travel alone, and what cruise lines have it as 21 and up?"

Wow. Don't fret about people flaming the op.

The OP has either has no earthly idea how to search, or is simply inventing ridiculous threads just to see the reactions.

A hint...if nobody replies within a few minutes, the op usually bumps the thread.

And to answer the OP's question, you'll need to bring your own Incredible Hulk toothbrush and bubble gum flavored toothpaste.

And to answer the OP's question, you'll need to bring your own Incredible Hulk toothbrush and bubble gum flavored toothpaste.

Those are not allowed on board and you'll be sent to the naughty room if detected when boarding. I know because my Dora the Explorer toothbrush and extra whitening minty-fresh toothpaste were confiscated because those items can be bought on board. Remember folks, NCL is only after our money and is "nickel and diming" us to death. :p

Diane

I've come to a new conclusion about the OP.

He/she is a precocious youngster, simply curious about the cruising experience.

The telling post is about a "12 year old sister" using the internet on board.

So welcome to the CC Boards, little one.

Explore a bit...discover the joys of "search".

Start a thread (or twenty) about some genuine questions or thoughts.

Please don't punk us with questions like "will the room have hot and cold running water?" It is obvious you are intelligent enough to understand that a cruise ship is virtually a resort on the water.

The majority of the good people here at CC will respond in good faith, and to amuse yourself at their expense is not kind.

I'll go further. I think it would be interesting to hear the opinions of a well spoken youngster. Your perspective, if presented genuinely, will add to the value of this forum.

Enjoy your cruise!

I've come to a new conclusion about the OP.

He/she is a precocious youngster, simply curious about the cruising experience.

The telling post is about a "12 year old sister" using the internet on board.

So welcome to the CC Boards, little one.

I'll go further. I think it would be interesting to hear the opinions of a well spoken youngster. Your perspective, if presented genuinely, will add to the value of this forum.

Enjoy your cruise!

The Op's original profile stated they were a 16 year old from NY entering into her senior year of high school. So, "little one" might not be apropo to describe this poster. That profile has been subsequently been modified a few times.

Younger posters are always welcome here with there questions. This poster however, has been trying to have some fun at others expense. And she took a direct shot at me on a thread that was somehow deleted. If she wants to start over, by all means post questions that have a legitimate basis.

JMHO

PE

Archived