Excursions

laurenlou

I am trying to plan out costs for excursions, but I'm having trouble finding actual prices and not legens ($, $$, etc). Can I find out actual prices before getting on board? I'd like to just make my decisions now so that I can just book on the ship and relax. Thanks!

If you're looking on the ship's website, pretend to book (you don't have to complete the transaction) and the price should show. If you don't like the price, you don't have to finish the booking process!

On the RCCL ships, their excursions are priced on their web pages where you order them ahead of time. The Princess passed out an order form (put in our stateroom) for the excursions listed and the price. I filled it out and dropped it in a box by the Bursar's office.

My husband and I are planning a 4 hrs. ship excursion to Ephesus. Do you need a visa for Turkey? Not sure how it works. We will be sailing with RCCL in September.

NCL got our Turkish Visa during the cruise last year. There was a small charge $10 but this may have been needed because we were leaving the ship in Istanbul. Check the small print from RCCL it will be in there somewhere.

Ephesus was hot hot hot when we went in September. Take water, suncscreen and sensible footwear as its pretty rough underfoot.

Archived