2 for one cruise offer

We went to one of those holiday presentations over the weekend and it looked great. I was interested in the cruise part of it and the deals seemed okay at the time.

They wanted us to sign up on the spot, decided that I wasn't prepared to hand over $20,000 on that day for something I had not researched, they didn't like that:mad:

As a bonus for attending the presentation they gave us a 2 4 1 cruise offer, pretty happy about that and so I went through the process of making a booking.:D:D:D

The prices are good, but not 2 4 1:(. I was offered inside cabin on the tassie RCL for 2 $2,000. The 20th sept Pac Sun at $1500 etc.

So perhaps if it looks too good to be true it probably is!

It turns out that these are the prices you get when you become a member. So I can't see that it would be worth being a member of a holiday club. Perhaps it may be different if you didn't need the cruise componant.

Is there anyone on CC who knows anything about these clubs and if they see a value. Not mentioning any names or agents here.

We went to one of those holiday presentations over the weekend and it looked great. I was interested in the cruise part of it and the deals seemed okay at the time.

They wanted us to sign up on the spot, decided that I wasn't prepared to hand over $20,000 on that day for something I had not researched, they didn't like that:mad:

As a bonus for attending the presentation they gave us a 2 4 1 cruise offer, pretty happy about that and so I went through the process of making a booking.:D:D:D

The prices are good, but not 2 4 1:(. I was offered inside cabin on the tassie RCL for 2 $2,000. The 20th sept Pac Sun at $1500 etc.

So perhaps if it looks too good to be true it probably is!

It turns out that these are the prices you get when you become a member. So I can't see that it would be worth being a member of a holiday club. Perhaps it may be different if you didn't need the cruise componant.

Is there anyone on CC who knows anything about these clubs and if they see a value. Not mentioning any names or agents here.

Glenda,

Is this the one that is advertised / promoted by a famous ex cricketer?

Don

Glenda,

Is this the one that is advertised / promoted by a famous ex cricketer?

Don

Hi Don,

The only promotions that I have seen for this one include a famous Dingo, aimed at the family market or the getaway market.

Keep watching Jen she you might get your wiggle back LOL

xxxx

I think it may be an optical illusion with all those floating fishies swimming around.

Yes I too stared at it for a while waiting.

Thanks geoff and why do we do it.

On the RCL boards there was a thread yesterday titled"duplicate no not open" (or similar) Of course I opened it AND posted on it, I think I was the third poster, Last night it was up to about 3 or 4 pages, quite funny, Hate to think what it is now

Archived