No one Has Mentioned Fresh Flowers on Eurodam....

sail7seas

While I saw the lovely pots of flowers lining the stage during the Dedication, I've read nothing about fresh flowers on Eurodam. Hopefully they are plentiful and beautiful. Hopefully no silk flowers but nice fresh ones???

I can reassure you - there were beautiful fresh flowers everywhere on the Eurodam when we were on board for the Prelude cruise last week. The stateroom arrangements were impressive too. When we visited the ship the previous week in Southampton I commented on the flowers and was told they had all been specially flown to Southampton from Holland. There really was a huge variety of colorful arrangements - every area with its own distinctive style.

Sail, Ine wrote this in one of her posts....

Hi Francine.

I hope problems on board Eurodam will be over soon. This is so stressfull for the passengers and the staff.

The ship deserves better. It looks great, has an very nice collection of art, lots and lots of fresh flowers at many places.

I am thankful of course I am able to travel again after my healthproblems

I also read Ine's post -- but I wonder if there are any flowers in the Delux Suites?

I don't remember Brian mentioning anything about flowers in their SC suite.

KK Brian wrote this about the flowers/plants in his SC Suite.

How Suite it is...

The Deluxe has dark wood-laminate paneling and cabinetry, charcoal carpets, gold draperies and bed skirts, a dark chocolate brown sofa with 2 Tomato Red wool armchairs and one sidechair, and 2 ice-blue pillows, 2 red pillows and a pair of ice-blue neckrolls - simple ice blue quilted runners are at the foor of each bed. We have a Bonsai on our credenza, a couple of modern flower arrangements, and a large LG flatscreen TV w/ DVD player - however the TV takes up so much space that it renders the desk area completely useless. The nightstands have two drawers, but they are shallower than those on earlier ships to allow for an open space for books - resulting in tables that are taller overall. The LED reading lamps are finally useful: each is mounted to the side of the bed and are on adjustable goosenecks so that they are useful for reading while propped up on the 3 pillows/person that are on the beds. The round hassocks are gone and replaced by square ottomans with a lid that reverses to a tray table. The cocktail table is a simple walnut laminate top with dark wood edging and an aluminum inlay. The bathroom is done in pale grey marble tile with the floor having alternating bands of narrow Charcoal Grey and wider pale grey stone tiles - with a grey-specked solid surfacing countertop and white fixtures - and although the wastebasket is a metal cylinder nicely inset within the shelf below the sinks, the corner medicine cabinets are unfortunately replaced by 3 open glass shelves in each corner.

Thanks, Lisa.

My goodness........what a great memory you have. :)

How do you remember such from the thousands and thousands of words written? I guess I don't pay that close attention. :o

I'll try harder next time ........ ;)

Thanks, Lisa.

My goodness........what a great memory you have. :)

How do you remember such from the thousands and thousands of words written? I guess I don't pay that close attention. :o

I'll try harder next time ........ ;)

Sail, I instantly knew and remembered the above posts I guess my mind is sort of like a sponge and every once a while I just wring it out and some of the informations drips out:D

Sail, I instantly knew and remembered the above posts I guess my mind is sort of like a sponge and every once a while I just wring it out and some of the informations drips out:D

Thank you, Lisa. Appreciate it.

Archived