Advise on Interior Cabin FREEDOM

We are about to book a cruise on Freedom. We need to get a second room for our grown kids and their friends for a total of 4 people. I'm looking at the Interior rooms on 9th floor with two pullman beds. Any words of wisdom? We have only stayed in the D1 and D2 previously, but the "grown kids" (ages 18 to 23) want to go cheapest as possible. Will they be okay with this smaller room?

Thanks in advance ....

It can be done, but it will be tight. If they won't be in the rooms much, and can work out the shower situation, it should be okay. All they'll need the cabin for will be to sleep, shower and get dressed. An inside cabin is better than none!

Yea, they should be fine. We always cruise in an interior stateroom. It's tight and cozy, but the only time it's really crowded is if they get up and the same time, and using the bathroom. And if they get dressed for dinner at the same time, then it gets a little crowded, since everybody is doing the same thing at the same time. But other than that, it will be fine.

Checked your sailing, for only an extra $150 per person you could get them a balcony. Well worth the extra room because the cabin is larger then the inside cabins plus they would have the balcony for extra room while everyone is getting dressed for dinner.

It would be $600 well spent.

Jimbo:)

I love the different opinions I got! I do agree they're kids (22,21,18 & 18) and will sleep wherever, but since a couple of them are paying their own way they want to go cheapest on the room and save their money for shopping etc. I did look into the balcony as well, thanks! My husband and I have the balcony, and bigger room so maybe they can spill out, and dress in our room on the formal nights.

If any of you know of a photo posted somewhere for me to see the pullman beds - that would be great to show them ahead of time.

It can be done, but it will be tight. If they won't be in the rooms much, and can work out the shower situation, it should be okay. All they'll need the cabin for will be to sleep, shower and get dressed. An inside cabin is better than none!

Agreed that they will be fine, but it is tight.

Archived