Sailing Today!

Sailure

Today I'm sailing on the Volendam, East Farer. I will be posting from aboard the ship and giving my impressions of the Volendam, the cruise and anything else you all would like to know about.

Thanks for the emails and questions and goodwill. The next posting will be after we set sail.

I just KNOW this will be a fantastic cruise!:)

Today I'm sailing on the Volendam, East Farer. I will be posting from aboard the ship and giving my impressions of the Volendam, the cruise and anything else you all would like to know about.

Thanks for the emails and questions and goodwill. The next posting will be after we set sail.

Have a fantastic cruise! I can't wait to read your reports and join you vicariously in your travels!

Blue skies and bon voyage!

--rita

Looking at the clock...guess you've been underway for about an hour now...hope you have a fantastic voyage..with calm seas, clear skies and relaxing days!!

Will be checking in to read your on-board comments...we board the Volendam on 11/6..so, will be very interested in reading your opinions and what interesting things you did in the ports of call.

One question.....interested in knowing if the Volendam is offering the Sommelier wine dinner in the Pinnacle Grill.

Enjoy!!

Thanks for taking the time to share your cruise experience with all of us!!

Peggy Sue

Hi,

Have one more question...what are the dining times offered?

Akeka (sp?) last week reported they had dining times that differed from what we see posted here. The late seating for the main dining room appeared to have been changed from 8:30 to 7:45 (or maybe it was 7:30??) Anyway, just wondering if the dining times have been changed on the Volendam. Hope so, we like the earlier start of main late seating..as that's the seating we've been assigned too.

Thank you!!

Peggy Sue

Bon Voyage !!! Have a great time, waiting to read all your reports, Thanks!

:)

Archived