Live from Radisson at the Port

hurls88

Hello all. I am justing getting back from the afternoon at the pool at the Radisson at Port Canaveral. We are now in our room on Embarkation Eve for the Glory. My 12 Year old son Tanner and 5 Year old Daughter Madison are Sooo excited. We met a nice family from St. Louis that are sailing on the Glory as well. They said they have been on CC but never posted. Will be posting pics from the Radisson and Cruise when we return. Just hope I can get some sleep. Really looking foward to our 6E Family stateroom and our 1st Carnival Cruise.

I know you are excited! How long did you wait/plan for this cruise?

We booked back in March of this year

bon voyage! have a great time...will be looking for your review with pics when you return

I am planning a ton of Pics and a long Review.

If the internet is free, post some pictures of the hotel and pool for us here, I will be planning on booking this hotel for our Dream cruise.

You can use Webshots to upload your pics and then copy them over to this page.

Thanks

Fred

Hello all. I am justing getting back from the afternoon at the pool at the Radisson at Port Canaveral. We are now in our room on Embarkation Eve for the Glory. My 12 Year old son Tanner and 5 Year old Daughter Madison are Sooo excited. We met a nice family from St. Louis that are sailing on the Glory as well. They said they have been on CC but never posted. Will be posting pics from the Radisson and Cruise when we return. Just hope I can get some sleep. Really looking foward to our 6E Family stateroom and our 1st Carnival Cruise.

Have a great cruise!! Can't wait to see pics!

Will sail on Glory in august!!

Bon Voyage!!!:D

LOVE the Radisson!

The pool/ hot tub is an awesome way to start your pre-cruise vacation. The last time we were there we didn't get to use it, though.:( A tornado warning was up!:eek: We were fine. Enjoyed the cruise anyway!

Hope you have a SAFE, AWESOME cruise! Can't wait to see your pics when you return!

If the internet is free, post some pictures of the hotel and pool for us here, I will be planning on booking this hotel for our Dream cruise.

You can use Webshots to upload your pics and then copy them over to this page.

Thanks

Fred

We actually were going to take pictures in the AM but I grabbed the Camera and got you some Pool shots and Bar. Will get better pics tomorrow. Rooms are very nice and they have "Sleep Number Beds" (You can make the mattress Firm or Soft)

DSC00200.jpg?t=1215825626

Kids Pool

DSC00201.jpg?t=1215825657

Waterfall/Pool

DSC00202.jpg?t=1215825695

Pool/Bar

DSC00203.jpg?t=1215825750

Pool

Have a great cruise!! Can't wait to see pics!

Will sail on Glory in august!!

Bon Voyage!!!:D

Thank you

LOVE the Radisson!

The pool/ hot tub is an awesome way to start your pre-cruise vacation. The last time we were there we didn't get to use it, though.:( A tornado warning was up!:eek: We were fine. Enjoyed the cruise anyway!

Hope you have a SAFE, AWESOME cruise! Can't wait to see your pics when you return!

Thank You. Couldn't agree more the Radisson has been an excellent way to start our vacation.

Enjoy your cruise. I can't wait for your post. I'm leaving on the Glory in 29 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I will warm her up for you

You are going to love the 6E staterooms, they are my favorite:D

You can lay in bed at night and watch the moon and stars and any ships that are passing by. It is so nice to order breakfast and sit at the table and chairs and look at the ports or watch the ocean and it really doesn't move that much on that floor, and the spa is right there, if you want to go the whirlpool, it is not crowded at all.:eek:

Have a great cruise:p

Beverly

Camden, S.C.

We love the Radisson and will be staying there for the third time in on 31 Oct. We always sit by the pool and get a drink at the tiki bar in the late afternoon. We've had lunch by the pool once and we usually eat the breakfast buffet and grab a Starbucks in the bar before we head to the port. Last time we were there in '06 not all of the rooms had sleep number beds. We gave up one that did because it was the night of this big frat dance and the hotel was full of college kids and the room we had was surrounded by kids with coolers of beer, so we opted for a quieter room at the back of the hotel and it didnt' have the sleep number bed, but we didnt' hear any of the revelry that apparently was a problem for those near the kids.

Our kids have referred to her as "our ship" since our last family cruise. :)

Make sure you have lunch at the New York style deli on the Lido deck ~ the line can be a tad long but totally worth it. They have awesome paninis!

At the coffee counter on the promenade, order one the black forest chocolate cakes! To DIE for!!! The cake stands about 8 inches tall off the plate and our entire family of four could not finish it! I believe it cost about $2.00.

Oh, have an A~M~A~Z~I~N~G time with your family!

God bless!:)

Fred...the Radisson is great for pre-cruise! (As well as post!) Most of the guests are cruising too so you can make friends BEFORE you even get on the ship! LOL (Just make sure and book the shuttle early...we had to wait until 1:00!! :eek: ) But the pool and jacuzzi...and the sleep number bed's are the bomb!! Loved it! Now, I live in Orlando (moved from San Diego last year...I'll confess, it was to get closer to my cruise addiction!) so I just drive in...saves $$$ for more DOD's! Happy Cruising!

Glad you made it in safe and are having a good time at the Radison! Im sitting in my living room waiting for the time to pass so I can drive 10 mins to get on Glory too!! Woo Hooo!!! Its finally time!! Im so excited.

We're staying at the radisson next week for our cruise, we get in on friday and leave on Sunday--on the mariner! I can't wait and these pactures make it soooo much better! when we get there on friday should we book the shuttle then?? can we?? I've always driven, and parked at the port so I know nothing about hotel shuttles or rent a car shuttles--which do you think is the better idea?

Katie

Archived