Mariner -- New to RSSC

cruzndiz

Hi Fellow Cruisers! I have been on multiple Carnival cruises over the years but for our 25th anniversary, DH and I decided to go the luxury route and found a great Southern Caribbean itinerary on the Seven Seas Mariner. Have not seen too many reviews on the ship -- and none too recent. Any comments from past guests?

Yes, the ship is a wonderful ship. All suites. Great food and service. Are you prepared to never go again on Carnival? You won't want to after your Regent Experience...at least that is how we felt (we never did Carnival - but some other lines).

We were on the Mariner in March. She is a beautiful ship in excellent condition. Fear not.....you will enjoy your cruise immensely. She is a completely different experience then Carnival. Kindly post your impressions upon your return as I'm curious to hear how you like smaller ship cruising compared to the mainstream experience.

Pat

Thanks so much to all posters......I am taking a mini-cruise in October just because the anticipation of my January cruise is causing me too much anxiety! LOLOLOL!!!

Hi Fellow Cruisers! I have been on multiple Carnival cruises over the years but for our 25th anniversary, DH and I decided to go the luxury route and found a great Southern Caribbean itinerary on the Seven Seas Mariner. Have not seen too many reviews on the ship -- and none too recent. Any comments from past guests?

You will love the Mariner! We just got back from Alaska and this was a very beautiful ship and everything is excellent from the quiet, spacious rooms and balconies, to the fabulous food and service. We took a galley tour and were impressed by the high standards of food preparation and storage. This ship is the only one to get 100% on it's government inspection. You won't want to go back to Carnival after you experience this.

I agree with all the positive comments regarding the Mariner. One additional item is that it will be in dry dock just before your cruise -- the Regent management team has a few changes and additions in store during dry dock!:)

Archived