Hotels in Seattle and Vancouver

Bocadude85

When you say best, do you mean the best location to the dock, or the nicest hotels ??? Which dock are you sailing from ?? For the most input, you might want to post this on the Canada or the West Coast site, or just go there and read the tons of info about the hotels in Seattle and Vancouver. gg

Hi there, we went to Priceline.com to bid on a room. We needed to get a room for one night in Seattle...I wanted to stay downtown so we could do a bit of site seeing.....we went on priceline.com and bid on a four star hotel. We ended up getting the Westin for $175.00 plus tax and fees... I had never done this before with this website so it was interesting to say the least. You go on their website, plug in the area, tell them what catagory 3 star, 4 star, ect...and what price you want to pay. Start low and if you don't win the bid, plug in another price until you are comfortable with what you want to pay. It was great....:p I was very pleased with what we got, if you pick a 4 star hotel, they will not give you anything less....you cannot go wrong..:)

We are two couples traveling together to Alaska for a land tour, then a cruise, ending in Vancouver and then flying home from Seattle. In Vancouver, we are staying at the Sutton Place in a 2 bedroom suite booked on their website. The suite was less than 2 rooms - I think it is about $370. It is considered 5 star but from reading various reviews it is probably more of a 4 star property. In Seattle, we are spending the night at the Ramada airport since we have an early morning flight the next morning. It looks fairly new on the website but for $79 we are just looking for a place to sleep before our flight home.

Here are the hotels we have booked for our Alaskan cruise in September.

Doubletree Seattle Airport - Priceline - $75/night - 3*

Hyatt Regency Vancouver - Priceline - $110/night - 4*

Hotel Vintage Park Seattle - Hotwire - $99/night - 4*

Archived