Where have the weather forecasts gone?

RachelG

Is it just me, or where have the weather forecasts gone? Used to (until the past couple of days), when you looked at an itinerary on the RSSC site, you could see the temp in all the ports and the forecast for the next couple of days. Now it is gone. Just when I need it too. We are leaving for our Aug 2 Baltic cruise soon, and I had been keeping an eye on the temps and weather, trying to figure out what clothes to take.

Anyway, if anyone from RSSC is reading, I really miss your weather stuff. Now I have to go to the weather.com website and put every port in individually. Way more hassle than before.

Now I have to go to the weather.com website and put every port in individually. Way more hassle than before.

Times are tough aren't they!;) I mean this to be taken tongue in cheek, but keep in mind how lucky you are that one of your hassles in life is having to individually look up the weather forecast for all the great places you are going to see.

I don't know why the info isn't available on the site anymore but assume it saves Regent money one way or another.

I emailed Rose Clarke and here is her reply:

>>Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The weather information should be there. We are checking to see why it is not appearing.

Expect to see it back within a few days.<<

Peggy

Archived