is there a nude pool on carnival ecstacy

Does any one know if there is a nude pool on the carnival ecstacy? Thanks

Is this a joke? A pool for swimmers who would be entirely nude? No there isn't (thank goodness). Ecstasy has the adults-only funnel deck but I don't think they even allow topless sunbathing up there. I could be wrong - isn't my thing and was never up there. My son took a look around and said there were only a few people up there and they were clothed.

I know we have been docked next to some ships from Europe and they have a nude deck....There were a lot of men on the top deck of our ship, they must have been looking for Cuba.......Dennis

Where's the Cabana Boy Guild!?!?

Emergency on the Funnel Deck.

Stat.

:cool:

lol

as a Cabana Boy Guild Ladies' Auxiliary representative, i can attest that portable hot tubs & inflatable pools have been discussed as possible Funnel Deck carry-ons, but if memory serves, we had trouble figuring out how we would get water into them :eek: :cool:

Personally I would not even book a cruise on any ship that allowed passengers to be nude on any deck. :mad: Surely, you are not serious. Morality cannot be legislated but when it is not expected, rampant Immorality will surely follow.:cool: Sorry, don't mean to preach but can you just imagine a bunch of old codgers like me running around (make that walking around) nude.:D Just the thought is enough to be sickening.:eek:

IF Carnival ever did allow nude swimming :rolleyes: who on earth would want to clean the pool? Would the staff have to pick straws, shortest one gets the job? :eek:

I don't get this. Do they clean the pool while people are using it?

To the OP don't listen to the above posters. They are all wrong. Yes you can go nude at the pool, but some people are shy. I promise you, if you take your clothes off and run around the pool every one will followTrust me .

Trouble Maker ;) :p :D :p

Personally I would not even book a cruise on any ship that allowed passengers to be nude on any deck. :mad: Surely, you are not serious. Morality cannot be legislated but when it is not expected, rampant Immorality will surely follow.:cool: Sorry, don't mean to preach but can you just imagine a bunch of old codgers like me running around (make that walking around) nude.:D Just the thought is enough to be sickening.:eek:

I can promise you that *any* cruise you book, there are indeed passengers that are nude on *many* decks, yes, even the one your on!!!. They are certinally nude at some point in their own cabins !!!:p :p

Archived