New To Cruise Critics and Cruising!

CountriCruiser

Hello everybody, :)

I am new to cruising and new to this website. I have enjoyed navigating through the site and learning about cruising. I am trying to get as much information as I can so I will know a little bit of what to expect. I have yet to take my first cruise... my boyfriend and I are booked on the Carnival Glory in April of 2005. I would love to find out if anyone is going on the same cruise at the same time. I know that RCL has the meet and mingle but does Carnival have anything like that? This is a wonderful site and I am very glad that I found it. Thanks for letting me be a part of it.

CountriCruiser: Welcome to the 'gang'! You will learn oodles of ideas from the board. My DW and I are also cruising in April 2005, but on the Miracle!

We cruised on the Triumph this past April.. had a great time!! :D

Any questions at all please do not hesitate to ask...

AND, remember there is no such thing as a dumb question!! :)

You can also check the Roll Call section of the boards... Hope you have better luck that I did! I musta' scared eveeryone away!! :rolleyes:

Post your names on the Roll Call section of this board along with the ship and the date of departure (if there is not already a roll call started for your cruise), then check back often to see if others have signed the roll call. The number increases as the time for your cruise draws nearer. Some roll call lists get yards and yards long. Others attract very few names from those who post here.

• 3 months later...

:D

:D Once caught...forever hooked! (or should it be ...."forever

booked"!) Glad you found us also. So much fun to see everyone getting to have this unique experience. Great advice available here!

Welcome! There are roll calls in that section for four weeks in April. Just join in which ever one matches your sailing date. On my last Carnival cruise, our roll call group arranged times and places to meet and that worked well for us.

Click here to go to the Roll Call forum for Carnival:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=150

Archived