Favorite Picture of All Time

I checked and am relieved that no Disney ships will be in port when we are, I'm afraid my 9 year old Disney loving DD would abandon us and stowaway on there!

I want to take DD on a Disney cruise so bad! I was considering 2013, I think I want to wait until she is closer to 6 or so. It won't be a vacation we can do often as it is expensive. I'm hoping to do it once and do it big. And we also plan on doing Disney World at least once.

I can't wait for DD to love Disney!!

DD has been to WDW 4 times and we all just love it! We stay on site with the dining plan so it does have an all-inclusive feel. I've just not been able to justify the cost of a Disney Cruise yet, their 3 day cruises were more than twice what our 5 days cruise is costing.

This is from the Miracle in 2010. Sunrise in St. Maarten. It's the only pic I can think of right now. I really love the crepuscular rays in the picture.

6797620067_5b0736270c_z.jpg

And this isn's a pic from a cruise but is one of my favorite pics ever. It's of the Florida Keys.

6797632471_382bd2e497_z.jpg

Edited by RunsWithFlyingDolphins
embeds didn't work

This is from the Miracle in 2010. Sunrise in St. Maarten. It's the only pic I can think of right now. I really love the crepuscular rays in the picture.

6797620067_5b0736270c_z.jpg

And this isn's a pic from a cruise but is one of my favorite pics ever. It's of the Florida Keys.

6797632471_382bd2e497_z.jpg

That has to be one of the coolest photos of the keys I have ever seen! Really beautiful :)

These are all pictures were from our Carnival Miracle cruise to the Western Caribbean on 3/12/2006 - 3/19/2006.

- Sunshine Skyway Bridge after leaving Tampa

DSC01915.jpg

Grand Cayman - boat ride over to "Stingray City"

DSC01954.jpg

Carnival Miracle in Cozumel - we had to tender due to the ship docks being destroyed in Hurricane Wilma in October 2005.

DSC01990.jpg

DSC01993.jpg

Two starfish while at Uvero Beach in Costa Maya, Mexico (yes, they were returned to the water where they were found after they posed for pictures.)

DSC02119.jpg

Going to Grand Turk for the first time in the fall. We would like to go to Jack's Shack-can we get a taxi there or is it within walking distance from the ship?

Either. The walk from the ship is a 10 - 15 minute walk down the beach. If you're on the ship facing Grand Turk, it's on the left. You'll see another pier, Jack's is just before that pier. Loved Grand Turk and Jack's Shack - hope you have a great time. :)

May2009205.jpg

Taken from the Carnival Glory in 2009 leaving Nassau. Carnival Destiny is the ship still in port. I think this is a very photogenic spot because I saw another similar photo in the mix somewhere.

Edited by Julz226

Going to Grand Turk for the first time in the fall. We would like to go to Jack's Shack-can we get a taxi there or is it within walking distance from the ship?

I've walked there twice. I would guess it is about 1/3 mile from the pier.

Thanks for the information on Jack's Shack.

Now another question-since we haven't been to Grand Turk before we'd like to take a short hour or two taxi tour of the island. Most islands we've visited had had lots of taxi drivers at the pier and you could tell them what you wanted to do and arrange a price. Can you do that here too? I sure hope so-we've had the best tours this way.