Van or Shuttle service to Cape Liberty

*Sparkle*

Good Morning Everyone

I was hoping someone would be able to give me information regarding securing a Van or Shuttle service to Cape Liberty. If that information isn't available then a reliable car service would do.

We just returned from Bayonne and the Explorer! We used Black Car Transportation. EXCELLENT service, much cheaper than we could find anywhere else. Here is there email:

[blackcartrans@hotmail.com]

Contact phone # : 866-374-8530. I highly recommend them!

• 2 weeks later...

We went in and out of Newark International. There were 10 of us and the cost was $110.00. They brought 2 SUV's, we split up and all our luggage fit! They were extremely nice and helpful. We then tipped them $30.00 because we thought this was a very low price! They have smaller vehicles for an equally low price.

• 4 weeks later...

I emailed supershuttle and they don't know where Cape Liberty is....their email office must be located in another State :(......I have been having a problem finding Cape Liberty PHYSICAL address...

Does "Black Car Transportation" have a website? I am leary giving my visa number to a company that uses HOTMAIL for their company email??

PayPal now has a service available that creates a one-time MasterCard number. The transaction looks like a real credit card to the merchant (Black Car Transpo), but it's actually debited from whatever account you give PayPal as your primary funding source. Ours is our personal checking. We've used this Secure Card feature about 10 times, and I love it!!

I emailed supershuttle and they don't know where Cape Liberty is....their email office must be located in another State :(......I have been having a problem finding Cape Liberty PHYSICAL address...

you may want to call their toll free number....or local number 212-blue-van (it may be worth the expense of a real phone call)

Archived