Help Plus Size Gal Formal Dress

HEY EVERYONE. I NEED HELP. I WANT TO GET A NEW FORMAL FOR MY UP COMMING CRUISE IN DEC. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS DRESS I AM A SIZE 20-22 DEPENDING ON THE CUT. MY LADIES( UPER PART) IS LARGER THAN MY BOTTOM.

I HAVE AN ATHLETIC BUILD . 5'11 SO I WILL WEAR LOW HEALS WITH THIS DRESS.

_5584374.jpg

I found a strapless/convertable bra at Lane Bryant that I'll be using for my formal wear... seems very well able to keep the girls well presented ;)

It's part of the Cirque collection. Has regular and clear straps, will do closer or wider straps, cross straps, or halter, or one/no straps.

I love that dress and think it'll work great, and here's another idea:

I always find lots of gorgeous plus size evening wear at the Saks Fifth Avenue Outlets- sometimes it's 90% off or more and I buy it to re-sell on ebay.

Anyway, if you're looking for some really nice pieces, they have Carmen Marc Valvo, Marina Rinaldi, Dana Buchman, and other high-end evening wear in plus sizes.

With smaller hips and nice sized gals you will look great in this style. If it's a jersey fabric make sure you do the 3 way mirror with the underlings on. Don't need anyone thinking you have flab when it's muscle in there! And wear the size heel you like.

Archived