All things Ruby Princess

caribbeanboy

My very good friend is is the slot manager and has been involved in the set now for months and I am happy to report they left Italy tonight as scheduled.

Lynn! Cliff & Cindy from the CB CC'ers, we'll be a few weeks after you, please keep us posted! cchupp (the usual @) yahoo.com) Cindy's really pumped for the new machines... :) XX00XX

In case anyone' wondering

The Sutters selected Susan Custer to receive a seven-day cruise aboard Ruby Princess with her husband John. They and the other finalists will join the ship for the two-night inaugural celebrations.

http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na977

Here's her winning essay

I had been a widow for seven years when I met the wonderful man who would become my husband. We had dated for two months when John gave me a promise ring. I was excited (but nervous as I had had a loving husband who passed away). Then the next month John proposed and gave me an engagement ring at my 40th high school reunion. SURPRISE! When John gave me my engagement ring, he asked me to take off my late husbands wedding ring, which I had been wearing on my right hand. It was hard, but I realized that it was upsetting for him to see that ring everyday. So, I put it in a box and put it away. We planned our wedding for Jan. 6,2007. That first Christmas together as an engaged couple John REALLY surprised me and showed me how much love he has for me. I opened a box to find a very special ring! John had taken two large stones from my past wedding ring, added diamonds from him, and had the jeweler put together a special ring from the two "loves" of my life. Our first choice was to be married on a cruise -- but the family couldn't attend due to the cost. So, we all flew to Las Vegas and were married on Jan. 6, 2007. So, by winning, I could give John -- the most amazing and loving husband who gives me SO much LOVE -- our special 2nd anniversary!

Archived