<<<Mariner (Eastern) Review Posted>>>

My full review of the July 6 cruise is now posted. Warning - it's long and very detailed (I always do err on the side of too much rather than too little):

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=44723

(Some of you may have seen the original thread where I posted day-by-day)

Feel free to ask any question!

2n1ddl3.jpg

Very good review. I enjoyed all your details. We will be sailing on her for the 3rd time at the end of September to bid her a fond farewell. We are so sorry to see her leave Port Canaveral for the west coast.

Thanks for writing about the Turtle cove excursion. We have that booked for 9:15 as well.

I was a little concerned about the time as I had heard about the lines to pass through immigration, but I figured that RC wouldn't have arranged their excursion for that time if there was going to be a problem. Though I think they should change the time to 10:00 on the excursion site if that is, in fact, the time on the tickets.

We also plan to do what you did and head out to Magen's Bay once we get back from the excursion.

Thanks for doing a great review. Can't wait for our trip in two weeks!:D We are a group of 13, my family of 6, my brother's family of 5 and our parents, who have footed the bill for all of us to have this great family trip!:D

Yikes - nine pages? :eek: How did it ever get so long? :confused: Oh, wait, I know! :o Just couldn't stop! And I keep remembering stuff I left out - maybe save it for the book LOL. :D I had gotten so much advice from these boards that took a lot of the anxiety out of the process in addition to helping us make plans - so wanted to pass that spirit along. Glad you all like it!

• 2 weeks later...

After reading about photobooks over on the photo discussion boards I decided to take the plunge and am very happy overall with the experience. The book itself hasn't arrived yet but there is a low resolution online version:

http://www.mypublisher.com/bookstore/book_viewer.py?d=tq%3Ey-cppl%60je%3E33%3A9732

Someday I hope to post all the pictures online - the book has about 1/3 of all the shots from both DS and ourselves. Of course while putting together the book I kept thinking of all the pictures we didn't take!

I'll be happy to answer any questions about unidentified photos, post a full resolution copy of any of them, or share more if we have something you're interested in which is not in the book.

TabbyMom: I love scrapebooking, but have made more than one of those nice photobooks and really like them. They are short/sweet and provide lots of nice memories. I'm sure, when you get your book, you'll just love it!

Thanks for the very detailed review! Very nice indeed!:D

Archived