Galveston Voyager Need your Help

Bandit

For those of you who have sailed on the Voyager of the Seas in the past out of Galveston, Texas, can you answer the following questions for me?

I think I have figured out that the Captain's Welcome Aboard dinner will be on Monday, while we are at sea.

When do they have the Captain's Fairwell dinner? Is it Thursday when we sail from Costa Maya or is it Friday when we sail from Progresso?

To me Costa Maya would be the ideal time, because we leave at 3 and the Ladies would have more time to get ready.

Progresso does not seam like a likely time, because we sail from there at 8 PM. Some people may not even be back onboard the ship.

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks everyone for your input. Cruise Critics always come through.

Bandit

Bandit, I wanted to let you know that probably the reason you are not getting a response is because this past spring (which is when we were on this cruise) we did not port at Costa Maya because it was totally demolished in the hurricane and they had to rebuild it. Therefore our formal nights were on sea days which were Mon. & Thur. I believe. I don't know when they would be in your case. I'm sorry I can't be more help.

Carol

I am going on that ship too.. i am sure it will be Thursday as many tours get back right before we sail on friday. dinner could be open sitting or many of us will be in the buffet. my tour gets back around 730 so i pan on room service.

Archived