Secret door

J-Hawk

Don't know about the Liberty but there is one on the Legend of the Seas. Near the aft cabins on port side there is a door which leads to stairs up to the Spa area --- nice short cut!:D

Kathy

Don't know about the Liberty but there is one on the Legend of the Seas. Near the aft cabins on port side there is a door which leads to stairs up to the Spa area --- nice short cut!:D

Kathy

Same on the Enchantment of the Seas. Deck 8 starboard, aft, just before the end of the hallwayon the right, it's a door that looks unimportant.

I was reading in another thread that all of the ships have secret doors/areas. Does anyone know of any? I am particularly interested in the Liberty, since that is our our next cruise.

Well...Those aren't secret doors, they are crew areas and can get you in trouble if you're found there. They are there for the deck and engine crew to navigate the ship without being in the passenger areas. There are some crew who aren't allowed in passenger areas unless they are working.

Well...Those aren't secret doors, they are crew areas and can get you in trouble if you're found there. They are there for the deck and engine crew to navigate the ship without being in the passenger areas. There are some crew who aren't allowed in passenger areas unless they are working.

On the thread that I was reading, they said that the secret doors do not have "crew only" written on them. Those you cannot enter, but the true secret doors are unmarked and passengers may use them.

I was reading in another thread that all of the ships have secret doors/areas. Does anyone know of any? I am particularly interested in the Liberty, since that is our our next cruise.

how BIG a secret can those doors/area's (the real private ones?) be if they are posted here:cool: basically there are public/passenger(and crew) area's and crew only area's

And then there is the secret door to the Diamond concierge lounge which you need a secret key to open. Only "smart" cruisers are awarded this key and the map to the secret door up above it all. lol

Now that's funny. :D

Kathy

Archived