Tell me about Enchantment of the Sea

We loved it. want to go again, but the itinerary dose not change much.

It is a smaller ship, and the staff is extremely friendly. Because of it's size, you run into the same people. I kept seeing our head waiter at different places. He would recognize me by name. It was like that everywhere, with different staff people.

I did my first cruise on Enchantment and had a blast. She doesn't have all the bells & whistles as the newer ships, but now that she has been strectched she does have a specialty restaurant and some of the perks the newer ships have.

I've been on 22 cruises & the Enchantment is the only ship I've sailed 2x. I love her, especially the pool bar that overlooks the ocean & the portholes behind the pool bar where you can look down into the ocean - so cool.

Barbara from Philly

I've been on 22 cruises & the Enchantment is the only ship I've sailed 2x. I love her, especially the pool bar that overlooks the ocean & the portholes behind the pool bar where you can look down into the ocean - so cool.

Barbara from Philly

OMG, isn't this bar great!

T

Barbara from Philly

which pool bar is it? The one on deck?

We went on our first cruise on Enchantment. LOVED it! Everything said above is true! Now, I DID have it booked for the 18th, but saw a GREAT deal on Liberty and really wanted to try that ship, so I was able to change thanks to some magic from RCI for $120 more pp! If RCI didnt let us change, I would have been okay because Enchantment is a nice ship!!

Archived