Doc question!!

trvldog

Yes I finally got our cruise documents- I have never sailed HAL and already impressed with the very lovely packets!! I usually get E tickets and my luggage tags at the pier :)

Anyway- while dancing- I was wondering if we need to fill out the Immigration Questionnaire? We have already done the online check in and printed those and it seems the questionnaire is basically the same questions. Please advise I as want everything filled out that is needed and not be getting in trouble for slowing down any lines!!

Looking foward to the Amsterdam only 4 weeks and 1 day from today!! :):)

Yes I finally got our cruise documents- I have never sailed HAL and already impressed with the very lovely packets!! I usually get E tickets and my luggage tags at the pier :)

Anyway- while dancing- I was wondering if we need to fill out the Immigration Questionnaire? We have already done the online check in and printed those and it seems the questionnaire is basically the same questions. Please advise I as want everything filled out that is needed and not be getting in trouble for slowing down any lines!!

:)

Congrats on your docs... we recently got ours too. I asked the same question on the Roll Call board and was told... that if you filled out the online forms, you DO NOT need to fill out the ones in the packet. Just make sure to PRINT all the online forms: Immigration and Boarding Pass; and bring them with you.

Pam- I think it depends on your travel date & if you book through Holland or TA on when you get doc's I made final payment for my Sep trip way back in May (way before it was due I just wanted it paid for and done with :) )

I know people who get them 8 weeks out and some just a couple weeks out. Some TA's hold them (have no idea why) maybe they think people will loose them which is silly.

I just received mine yesterday so just over then 4 weeks out.

How soon do you generally get your docs after final payment? I made final payment 7/15 but haven't received my docs yet.

We never do HAL air and normally get our documents about 7 weeks before our cruise. Some people say docs come a little later if you are on HAL air.

LOTS of times TA's get the docs and don't forward them right away. They have been known to tell cruisers that HAL has not yet sent them when, indeed, they are sitting on their desk but they haven't gotten around to checking and forwarding them. :(

How soon do you generally get your docs after final payment? I made final payment 7/15 but haven't received my docs yet.

If you have booked HAL air you will not get your documents until about 2 weeks before your cruise -- HAL doesn't do their final air until the last month.

Hope you didn't go route.

Congrats on your docs... we recently got ours too. I asked the same question on the Roll Call board and was told... that if you filled out the online forms, you DO NOT need to fill out the ones in the packet. Just make sure to PRINT all the online forms: Immigration and Boarding Pass; and bring them with you.

Question: I filled out all HAL online info, and I printed out my "Signature Boarding Pass". But it is only one page. Nothing re: my immigration form printed. I note you mentioned print all the online forms. Am I missing a seperate immigration form ?? :confused: gg

Archived