Navigator Itinerary Question

Did they change their 5 day itinerary? I could have swore when I booked our Mar '09 cruise (in June '07) that it was going to Nassau. Now it shows Jamaica and Cayman. (Both places I enjoy, but I'm sure I booked outside of TX so that I could go somewhere different.) Am I crazy or did it change? I've lost all my emails from back then so I can't confirm on my own.

TIA! :)

Someone may prove me wrong, but I don't recall RCCL's larger ships going to Nassau...

One of the Voyager class used to go.........it would be there the same day as the Sovereign.........think it was the Explorer AND I have been to Nassau while on the Mariner..

Hehehe, just checking. I actually booked this one about 4 months before I booked my recent Conquest cruise.

I must be crazy - I just can't imagine what I was thinking. I have now been to Jamaica 6x (land and sea) and Cayman 2x already. Rough life, eh?! ;)

I may switch to something out of California - anyone interested in a middle hump JS cabin (9218 I think) on the Mar 14th sailing of the Navigator? :)

Archived