How Comfortable are the Couch Pull-Out Beds?

ladybug97

Wondering how comfortable the pull out beds are in the ocean view and balcony rooms? We have had them before but never used them for the use of a bed? Knowing how comfortable the bedding is normally, how do they measure up? :confused:

I've not slept on them, but my friend Laurie did on our last cruise and said she found it quite comfortable. They still use all the comfy bedding that's on the regular beds, so I'm sure that helps! Now, those pull-down beds are another story-very difficult to get into, and not that comfortable, according to my daughter, who slept in one on the Sensation. I don't know if that's changed with all the re-do's on the older ships.

Wondering how comfortable the pull out beds are in the ocean view and balcony rooms? We have had them before but never used them for the use of a bed? Knowing how comfortable the bedding is normally, how do they measure up? :confused:

I would not call it a pull out bed but a sofa without the seat cushions. I slept on one on my last cruise by choice. My mother and my cousin needed to sleep in a regular bed so I picked to sleep on the sofa bed. I found it to be more comfortable then the actual bed. They would make it up for me in the morning and turn it down for me at night. It comes with all of the comfortable bedding that the regular beds come with. If needed, I would do it again.

Our DD slept on one of the pull down berths and after the first night would not go back up there. She said she could not sleep up there that it was too uncomfortable. Maybe it was the ship (Sensation) but she wound up in the bed and DH slept up there.

Archived