Am looking for a Bye Bye store

Bell Ringer

I have posted on the RC board asking for locations, and the only one seems to be in Aruba, but I do have a shirt that also says Puerto Rico on it from the Bye Bye store. Does one still exist ? I seem to remember finding one in SJ and also at the airport there.

We really like their shirts.

Not sure about PR, I believe that I went to a Bye Bye in either St. Thomas or St. Maarten. I am in all three of these spots in October and will have my eye out for them. I love their shirts.

RA

I will await your answer patiently. May have to hunt for this thread by Oct., but hope I can hear something....:D

What is a Bye Bye store. Never heard of them.

We loved their stores that used to be on most islands. They sell very nice clothes, for all. Their trademark was a parrot( very bright in primary colors) on white with the words Bye Bye and then the island location.

The shirts were good quality and some the we purchase 10 years ago are still nice looking.

Is that enough?

• 2 years later...

I'm reviving an old thread because I just recently put on a "Bye Bye" shirt and it occurred to me that I had not seen the stores in a while. Does anyone know if there are still any of them in existence. Shirts were good quality and came in plus peoples sizes, too. They had colorful pictures and we got the ones that said where we were. Thanks.

I used to love their things but now that you mention it, I haven't seen their stores for ages. We've been all over San Juan and if there was a Bye Bye store, I would have gone in and there's something niggling me in the back of my mind that we did go into one in the last few years but it was no longer what we remembered.

You probably also recall Poco Loco. Their jerseys and clothing were so fun. I loved the vibrant colors and prints. They, too, seem to have disappeared. We used to love the one in Cozumel.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived