Princess Upgrade

Crusing Grandparents

Princess just notified us that we were being upgraded to the Aloha Deck-I guess that's good but has any one stayed there before. I looked at the deck plan book and it looks like the Aloha deck is below the teen and youth center,pool and spa. Any sugesstion? We have 48 hours to change back to our original cabin.

Thanks for all your information--We have enjoyed reading what everyone has to say--:D

Princess just notified us that we were being upgraded to the Aloha Deck-I guess that's good but has any one stayed there before. I looked at the deck plan book and it looks like the Aloha deck is below the teen and youth center,pool and spa. Any sugesstion? We have 48 hours to change back to our original cabin.

Thanks for all your information--We have enjoyed reading what everyone has to say--:D

I can only tell you if it's good if you give more specifics. What cabin did you have and what do you have now? Which ship?

Oops :o sorry for leaving that information out--We are on the Dawn Princess and on cabin was on the Caribe Deck near the Bow and now the upgrade is on the Aloha Deck--about the middle of the ship.

I hope that helps Thanks again for any information.:)

If you're in an inside cabin midship, cat. II, then you got a better location.

It depends on if you have a veranda cabin or not - the verandas on Caribe are larger and partially covered - frankly I prefer to be a little lower and more midship than up on top. You get more movement up top - esp. if you are toward the front of the ship. If you are in the middle it shouldn't be so bad. I have stayed on Aloha several times and on Caribe and Baja and prefer the Caribe - but that is just my opinion.:)

It depends on if you have a veranda cabin or not - the verandas on Caribe are larger and partially covered - frankly I prefer to be a little lower and more midship than up on top. You get more movement up top - esp. if you are toward the front of the ship. If you are in the middle it shouldn't be so bad. I have stayed on Aloha several times and on Caribe and Baja and prefer the Caribe - but that is just my opinion.:)

the poster was speaking about the Dawn Princess all the balconies are covered and are pretty much the same size

the poster was speaking about the Dawn Princess all the balconies are covered and are pretty much the same size

I don't think the OP has a balcony, which is why I responded in kind. The cabins on Caribe near the bow are either oceanview or inside.

Pia

Archived