Princess "Table for 2" Email request??

teachergal29

Does anyone know if Princess has an email address where one can email a request for a "table for 2" in Traditional Dining? I was able to do this on an RC cruise I am about to go on and got a confirmation back that we would have a table for 2 on that cruise. Was wondering if Princess had a similar set-up.

Thanks in advance for any insight or information.:)

Have your TA "request" a table for 2. Sometimes, they record the request. Other times the request is ignored. As Largin has suggested go to the Maitre D and check "politely". A table number will be on your cabin card. Sometimes one can enter the dining room after boarding and check the table. But stay cool.

You need to contact whoever handled your resrevation, either Princess or a TA

Thank you for that but my TA has requested a small table. That was the only choice. I was just wondering if Princess had the same set up like RCL where you can email them at a specific address and request a table for 2 giving them your name, sailing date, ship, and booking #. I was just wondering if Princess had something too.

Your TA can ask for a table for 2 (not just a small table). Ours requested that for us.

Of course there's still no guarantee you will get it and as others have said, check with the maitre' d once onboard and ask to see your table.......but at least your TA can ask for you.

Your TA can ask for a table for 2 (not just a small table). Ours requested that for us.

Of course there's still no guarantee you will get it and as others have said, check with the maitre' d once onboard and ask to see your table.......but at least your TA can ask for you.

Thanks. I will ask my TA to be more specific in requesting a table for 2, not just a small.

Thanks for the help

If you're open to Anytime Dining, I know that me and my fiance would eat at a table for 2 every night, you're able to do that with anytime dining. this might be even a better option since you won't be required to be at dinner for a particular time each evening, you have a bit of flexibility there... and you will always be able to request a table for 2.

My TA requested a table for 2 for the early seating Traditional. (We prefer Traditional.) She was told that there aren't any tables for 2 and the smallest table is a table for 4. So officiallly we're at a table for 4, but the Princess rep did put down that we'd really like a 2. We'll see when we get there.

My TA requested a table for 2 for the early seating Traditional. (We prefer Traditional.) She was told that there aren't any tables for 2 and the smallest table is a table for 4. So officiallly we're at a table for 4, but the Princess rep did put down that we'd really like a 2. We'll see when we get there.
There are tables for two so don't be discouraged. There aren't many but there are some. As others have said, speak to the Maitre D when you board and confirm that you have a table for 2. It might help if you noted in your booking that you're celebrating an anniversary. :)

Thank you for that but my TA has requested a small table. That was the only choice. I was just wondering if Princess had the same set up like RCL where you can email them at a specific address and request a table for 2 giving them your name, sailing date, ship, and booking #. I was just wondering if Princess had something too.

you can request a table for 2 on the reservation, in case ta does not know this, if ta has you at a table for 4,that is because the only confirmable table sizes are 4, 6, 8, but there is a "request table for 2 " code on the booking. call her back and let her know this. It is not confimrable, the maitre de runs the dining room onboard and will deal with it onboard, but I would still request a table for 2 on the booking as it may be some help.

Archived