Volendam Questions

dces1

Am leaving tomorrow for two overnights in Vancouver. The Volendam sails Sunday at 5 P.M.

Does the Volendam have a restaurant open for lunch on embarkation day?

What time is the muster drill? I want to make dinner reservations upon boarding with friends and will need to plan around the drill.

Thanks everyone!

Well! You're about to sail away on my favorite HAL Ship. Hope you have a great time.

The Lido buffet is open for lunch when you board. Muster Drill is usually later in the afternoon. It can get in the way of sail-away or early dinner, but not always.

Bon Voyage!

I was on the Volendam in June (loved it)..we were directed to the Lido for lunch after we boarded the ship. Our drill was either 4 or 4:15...You may want to consider that there was a great sail away party on the lido deck by the sea view pool...the scenery leaving Vancouver is spectacular. If you choose to attend the party you will have to adjust your dinner plans accordingly. Wishing you a wonderful trip:D

I don't know the answer to your questions, but I wanted to wish you 'Bon Voyage'. We were on the Volendam last fall (partial Panama Canal) and will be on her again in October (New Zealand/Australia). We think she's a lovely, lovely ship. Have a great cruise!

Robin

Archived