For the male cruisers - are you comfortable wearing pink?

Are you comfortable wearing pink?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Are you comfortable wearing pink?

Well, since my poll in the Floataway Lounge didn't get any attention, I decided to do it here with the Carnival cruisers.

Anyway, I would like to know if there are any male cruisers here who are comfortable wearing pink.

I don't have a problem with it; I wore a pink button-down shirt with a khaki sport coat on the second formal night on the Carnival Pride Mexican Riviera cruise.

Anyone else here?

EDIT - This poll is for the MALE Carnival cruisers.

Well, I will answer for my DS (15) and my DH (42)

My DS will wear pink with no problem. He has T's, polo's, & dress shirts that are pink & when the urge hits him he will wear them. On our May cruise he wore his pink dress shirt on formal night & had pics. taken with it on,

Now, my DH that is another story. He does not own any pink shirts & cares nothing about owning one.

I think it is a generation thing. A lot of guys I know in my generation will not wear pink & most of them think it looks sissy. As the ones in my DS generation they will wear pink & think nothing of it. I use to work in a middle school & a lot of boys wore pink shirts to school.

I think nothing is wrong with a man wearing pink, as long as it is done with class.

I've never once seen an issue with a man wearing pink. I wear pink and never thought about it, so did my great grandfather. Looked great on him. I think that as the years progress and society in general relaxes a bit, its becoming more of the "norm" for men to wear colors such as pink, or even more vibrant colors. And as my grandma says, vibrant colors look alot better with a a suit than the traditional white shirt/black suit combo. how boring...LOL

No problem here, back in my Pre-Marriage GQ Playboy days, I used to wear a black silk shirt with a silky pink skinny tie, Black dress pants but with a Pink Belt, I used to reel them in baby. I used to have the largest panty collection back in those days. (Look out Tom Jones) A guy afraid to wear pink must not want to score. :D

I still have the pink tie but the different color belts are long gone, I will probably sport the Pink Tie on my Spendor Cruise, so look out ladies LOL.

Fred

My DH (we will refer to him as the Pennsylvania redneck) will NOT wear pink, yellow, lavendar, baby blue or any other colors that are great for summer! He does wear a suit on the cruises and some neutral color shirts but this last cruise I snuck in a mint green dress shirt. ;) He wore it but for some reason he cannot decipher the green color. He thought it was gray!:D Normally he doesn't wear anything that is not adorned with a bass, fire trucks, or is made from chamois or plaid flannel:eek: He still is my sweety though!:)

Nothing wrong with a pink shirt. Donated to the Susan Komen Foundation for breast cancer while on the Freedom in April and received a t-shirt with a pink ribbon on it. I wear it proudly as my Mother passed from breast cancer last August and in a way, that T is in honor of her.

My DH (we will refer to him as the Pennsylvania redneck) will NOT wear pink, yellow, lavendar, baby blue or any other colors that are great for summer! He does wear a suit on the cruises and some neutral color shirts but this last cruise I snuck in a mint green dress shirt. ;) He wore it but for some reason he cannot decipher the green color. He thought it was gray!:D Normally he doesn't wear anything that is not adorned with a bass, fire trucks, or is made from chamois or plaid flannel:eek: He still is my sweety though!:)

We refer to them as Pennsyltucky-ites.

:D

Archived