For the male cruisers - are you comfortable wearing pink?

Are you comfortable wearing pink?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Are you comfortable wearing pink?

Nothing wrong with a pink shirt. Donated to the Susan Komen Foundation for breast cancer while on the Freedom in April and received a t-shirt with a pink ribbon on it. I wear it proudly as my Mother passed from breast cancer last August and in a way, that T is in honor of her.

I do have one of those, and wore it proudly.

We refer to them as Pennsyltucky-ites.

:D

LMFFAO Kelz. :D

Yeah, that figures, look where they are. :cool: ;)

Years ago when the Ralph Lauren "Polo" shirts and cologne were the big thing. I had one in every color includeing pink. It actually looked good on me (Of course I was in my early 20s and in the best shape of my life :)

I would not have a problem wearing a pink shirt oir tie. Pink pants or a jacket ?????????? Lets not get crazy here *LOL*

Well, since my poll in the Floataway Lounge didn't get any attention, I decided to do it here with the Carnival cruisers.

Anyway, I would like to know if there are any male cruisers here who are comfortable wearing pink.

I don't have a problem with it; I wore a pink button-down shirt with a khaki sport coat on the second formal night on the Carnival Pride Mexican Riviera cruise.

Anyone else here?

EDIT - This poll is for the MALE Carnival cruisers.

I was 17 in 1981. I have no problem with a pink shirt. Me or Don Johnson

Of course, I don't think any man would feel comfortable wearing a pink dress. There is a huge difference!

Just to clarify, "BigD.." edited my post, presented as a quote. I did write "soft-pink dress shirt".

I get it. Someone was trying to be funny. But it really should be against the rules to present a revision as a quote.

Just to clarify, "BigD.." edited my post, presented as a quote. I did write "soft-pink dress shirt".

I get it. Someone was trying to be funny. But it really should be against the rules to present a revision as a quote.

Really, I wouldn't be comfortable wearing any dress, regardless of color.

I don't have a problem with it; I wore a pink button-down shirt with a khaki sport coat on the second formal night on the Carnival Pride Mexican Riviera cruise.

Anyone else here?

EDIT - This poll is for the MALE Carnival cruisers.

Wearing pink and khaki is to say the least "tacky"....Unless of course you wear that combo with blue "manpris"......LOL and just kidding......

Think pink......:eek: :D :cool:

Wearing pink and khaki is to say the least "tacky"....Unless of course you wear that combo with blue "manpris"......LOL and just kidding......

Think pink......:eek: :D :cool:

Well, if you haven't seen my photo at the Normandie Restaurant yet, here it is again.

1719714853_Cruise2008204lr2.jpg.0ed59e47772b64ac99df9eab593d2c7e.jpg

Pink....is this years Black

Or is it the other way around I keep forgetting LOL

Not a problem for me, especially when I cruise with Froufie. Pink is her all time fav color

So does that mean you will be wearing something PINK on our upcoming cruise???? I can't wait!:p

Archived