For the male cruisers - are you comfortable wearing pink?

Are you comfortable wearing pink?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Are you comfortable wearing pink?

We live in the Calilfornia desert, where it's a bazillion degrees in the summer. DH has golf shirts in all the sherbet colors, pink included. And he looks great in them with his tan. He was a little skeptical when he opened his closet the first time and saw the pink one I slipped in there, but he gets so many compliments now, it doesn't bother him a bit!

I voted on behalf of DH.... who wears pink a lot (either really light or almost magenta, usually not the shades in between) and looks very handsome in it! He's a real "manly man" so sometimes gets some light joking from friends, but I think he looks wonderful and always remind him that it takes a man who is very comfortable with his masculinity to wear pink :D

Sorry to bump, however, I have just learned that Carnival has replaced Formal Nights with Cruise Elegant nights. Still, Carnival recommends a dress shirt for Cruise Elegant nights, so I think perhaps the pink shirt that I wore would be ideal for the night, even without the sport coat. It isn't like I am trying to imitate Richard Karn's Family Feud clothing style.

Keep those votes coming in!

Archived