Search Down and I need e-mail for share holders OBC

p0mpey

If you own 100 shares or more of Royal Caribbean stock you can get an onboard credit, the amount of which depends on the length of your cruise. I always get the break points wrong, but it ranges from $50 to $250. I know somebody will post the correct number of nights for each!:)

Some cruises are not eligible to have the credit applied - if you're travelling on a special TA rate, for example. We ran into a buzzsaw when we booked a cruise on Azamara (sister line to RCI) during a promotion. After enough people complained, investor relations relented, but they initially denied the credit. I do hope that's not a sign of things to come, but there's no telling.

If you own 100 shares or more of Royal Caribbean stock you can get an onboard credit, the amount of which depends on the length of your cruise. I always get the break points wrong, but it ranges from $50 to $250. I know somebody will post the correct number of nights for each!:)

Some cruises are not eligible to have the credit applied - if you're travelling on a special TA rate, for example. We ran into a buzzsaw when we booked a cruise on Azamara (sister line to RCI) during a promotion. After enough people complained, investor relations relented, but they initially denied the credit. I do hope that's not a sign of things to come, but there's no telling.

Sems like same as the CCL credit I've used w/Princess cruises!

Thanks!

Archived