Big Price Increase

Prices have really gone up. This is the actual price given on the RCI webite. What ship, departure, and stateroom class is the question. Of course, somebody screwed up and put in more zeroes.

Review Your Cruise Vacation Details

Below is a detailed description of the itinerary and stateroom you've selected, as well as the total cost and any rules or restrictions that may apply.

Price Breakdown Guest 1 Cruise Fare$100,158.00 USD Guest 2 Cruise Fare$100,158.00 USD Fuel Supplement:$140.00 USD Taxes/Fees$65.10 USD

Package Total$200,521.10 USD

Prices have really gone up.

Below is a detailed description of the itinerary and stateroom you've selected, as well as the total cost and any rules or restrictions that may apply.

Price Breakdown Guest 1 Cruise Fare$100,158.00 USD Guest 2 Cruise Fare$100,158.00 USD Fuel Supplement:$140.00 USD Taxes/Fees$65.10 USD

What in the world are you trying to explain?

Prices have really gone up. This is the actual price given on the RCI webite. What ship, departure, and stateroom class is the question. Of course, somebody screwed up and put in more zeroes.

Actually I came up with exactly the same fare for a Navigator of the Seas booking for next springs TA.

RCCL corrected the mistake........which was made over the weekend, on Monday.

I thought it was pretty funny............as the "real" price totaled just at $6,000.00 before their Diamond discount.

Rick

LOL You are so right!

But I think I might have had a hard time convincing my wife the cruise was worth it when it came to deposit time!

We have had the opposite occur and had a computer price quote that was so low we knew it could not be honored. The computer caught it when we did try to deposit it.

As for the quick to take a shot posting, there are some whose sense of humor was thrown overboard on their very first cruise. They are the ones that gripe about a soft white snow on Christmas day or the sun is too bright at the family picnic.

Very true, makes you wonder why they even take the time to post. I guess it makes them happy to be un-happy. I just read an article from May, 2008 about a couple from Cleveland who are banned from RC for life, every cruise they took they found something wrong with, and wanted some form of compensation. To be fair, they did have a sewage leek in their cabin at one point, which I agree is a problem, but the volume of complaints must have been large to reach the banned for life status.

All that means that RCCL is revising prices

Archived