Which message do you recommend?

hatchetjack5

If I comprehend you mEssage, I think you might mean mAssage...Unless you are sending mixed messages...I've never looked at the spa offerings, but if you just want to experience a massage, you could have a facial massage, or a foot massage (Boy, could I use that after a day of sightseeing). Even a shoulder massage after a day at the computer...EM

How about a hot stone massage, the stones are kind of oily if that matters. Feels pretty good. They also have port specials for 2 or 3 kinds for 25 minutes, but not a whole body massage. Like a foot and face massage for $89 or whatever the discounted price is. Seems like 3 for $119 Iv seen.

I've only had one massage, but it was a Hot Stone treatment while on the Imagination a couple of years ago.

My husband, mother, grandmother, and I all had this treatment while on the ship, and it was the first massage for all of us. We loved it!

I was somewhat nervous beforehand also, but that went away quickly when the appointment started. It was done in a private room, I was given plenty of time to undress/dress in private, the only area without covering was the back since that was the area to be worked on. The lady giving the massage made me feel comfortable and was respectful.

You'll feel great whatever treatment you get.

I'm feeling nostalgic about our time on the ship after talking in this and another thread about the spa and reading another member's recent write up of her second Imagination cruise.

Have fun on your cruise!

remember, which ever one you choose. DRINK a lot of WATER before and after the massage. It releases toxins from your body, and without being properly hydrated, you can get pretty sick. WATER is the answer! Go for the full body in my opinion.

As a massage therapist myself, I can assure you that they have seen all different body types, from the smallest to the largest and they are not concerned about what you look like!:D They are only interested in what is under the skin, so go get a full body massage and enjoy the pampering. Once they begin, you'll be amazed at how quickly you'll relax and the only thought in your mind will be "ohhh, I hope this never ends".;) Have a wonderful cruise and a great massage.

Happy sailing :)

Barb

My wife bruises like a banana if you give her a dirty look! What would be good for her?

:rolleyes:

Personnally the DH and I always have a pedicure and couples massage - our favorite. I would recommend a pedicure and facial for your wife she would love it.

For those of you who bruise easily or think a massage hurts, just tell the therapist that you prefer a light touch. This is what I do. And don't worry about being fluffy.....they don't care anyway and you are totally covered except for the specific part that is being worked on.

Archived