favorite Carnival cruise so far?

outdrbik

All 8 of my cruises have been great cruises.. All of them were great for different reasons.. But my favorite so far was on Carnival Destiny. It was my husbands and I's 1st anniversary. We also had a wrap around balcony. It was just a really prefect cruise. But you never know what will happen in the future..

[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]My favorite cruise will always be my first cruise...just because of the awe I was in! It was on the Fantasy on the Western Caribbean. Although, the Freedom has now became my favorite ship and the Med. is the best cruise! You cannot beat the itinerary...hands down!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

We have loved all our cruises..........the first because it was our first and we decided cruising was the way to go.......enjoyed Cozumel.....
Our second cruise because we loved Grand Cayman.......
The Victory 3 times because it leaves from NY..........also our 2nd Victory cruise because we had 15 family members with us and we had a splendid time celebrating our parents anniversary!
We booked the Miracle and greatly looking forward.........because we have heard such great things about her............it leaves out of NY........and it's going to ports we haven't been to.........

Archived