favorite Carnival cruise so far?

outdrbik

I haven't had a cruise I didn't like. With that, I guess I'll say my favorite one was my first cruise on the Holiday back in 2001. We did a 7 night Southern Cruise, hitting a port each day. Cruising was totally brand new to me and I had nothing to compare it to, so everything was fresh and exciting. I can barely wait til next week gets here and I get to cruise all over again. What a Rush!!!

my favorite cruise is the cruise i happen to be on at the time.... in february my favorite cruise will be the victory out of san juan :D seriously - the triumph was the the fav - first time east - loved the ship - loved the ports - loved the crew. still email one of them from 3 years ago.

I honestly cannot choose a "favorite". All of the cruises have been memorable for me and i thoroughly enjoyed them.

I took my son for the first time last month. He is 4 yrs old. We had so much fun that we have already booked our next one-leaving San Juan, PR on 5 31 09.

We find that cruising is the best value vacation and has something for everyone. We were wondering how we would fare with our son and being able to do things. Bottom line: CARNIVAL's KIDS CLUB ROCKS!!!

Our son could not wait to go to "Camp" and hang with his friends. He hung with us most of the time during the day unless there were activities going on in camp, but in the evening and after dinner, he went to camp and we paid for them (after 10pm, there is a very small charge of $6 an hour) and they will keep them until 3am.

Mostly, we picked him up at about 1am, this gave us from 10pm or so (after dinner) to gamble, see a show, walk around, eat, or whatever we wanted to do and know that he was safe, secure and having a good time on his vacation too.

Now that the camp option is there, we will never need to (nor want to) leave him at home when we cruise.

I would say that this last cruise on the Carnival Conquest was my favorite, with last year's cruise on the Carnival Triumph running a close 2nd.

Cruising is so much fun and nowhere else can you go to all those places, sleep in nice comfortable accomodations and eat as much as you want for the price we pay!

camp carnival will accept children 2 yrs and older so now is a good time to start cruising with them!

Good luck to you.

Angela

• 2 weeks later...

We were on the Legend in July....it was wonderful. Of course, it was our first cruise, but I can't imagine that anything could be better. We loved the ship, although when we first boarded, we thought it was a bit on the dark side....but once we got used to it, it was fabulous in absolutely every way! We loved our ports, too!! Roatan was a nice port, since we couldn't go to costa Maya...

Getting ready to book another cruise...this time, instead of me and my family, it will be me and my mom! We're seriously considering the Glory ....or the Pride.

Anyone been on the Legend and either the Glory or Pride? How would you compare??? Will probably do Eastern Caribbean this time, too.

Just did my 10th Carnival cruise, and i can honestly say i never

had a bad trip with them.

i love the western carribbean. just got off the Triumph sept. 7,

and had to skip Cayman because of weather, but still had a great

trip.

Expected Triumph to be beat up because it's going to drydock

Sept. 21 in the Bahamas, but it was in good shape. Now it

will be better.

Has a wonderful crew. I've never seen a Captain make himself

available to the public twice.

Anyway, the only bad part about Carnival is they make you get

off at the end of the week!!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one I just got off of! It was great even though it didn't go to a single port it was supposed to!

Liberty out of Miami ended up doing Exotic Western Caribbean instead of

Exotic Eastern. We went to Grand Cayman (barely, had to evacuate the island early because Ike was getting closer) Cozumel, Belize & Roatan.

I do wish a ship would pick up our original itinerary, but I don't see any in the future that go to HMC, St. Thomas, San Juan & Grand Turk.

We have a 3 year old, and so far we've left him at home with the grandparents. I think he'll be ready to cruise and appreciate it when he's about 5 or 6. I think he's still a little young to know what's going on. Good luck planning your next one! Hope you're having fun on your cruise right now! :p

I've enjoyed all the Carnival cruises that I've done, but I have to say my favorite was the last one which was in May. It was on the Destiny (my 3rd time on Destiny). It had a different port every day and no sea days, which I loved. I always have balcony cabins, but this time we had an aft cabin and loved it.

"We find that cruising is the best value vacation and has something for everyone. We were wondering how we would fare with our son and being able to do things. Bottom line: CARNIVAL's KIDS CLUB ROCKS!!!

Our son could not wait to go to "Camp" and hang with his friends. He hung with us most of the time during the day unless there were activities going on in camp, but in the evening and after dinner, he went to camp and we paid for them (after 10pm, there is a very small charge of $6 an hour) and they will keep them until 3am."

This year our group had a 3 yr. old and her family placed her in Camp Carnival - that was all she wanted to do!!!! She didn't want to go to any of the islands with us or go to dinner all she wanted to do was "CAMP CARNIVAL to see and play with my friends". By the way this cruise on the Liberty was my very favorite!!!! because it had 3 days at sea!!!

Well, I have only been on two ships, three cruises, but I think my favorite was our first on the Miracle. I loved the ship and it went to Costa Maya, Cozumel, Grand Caymen and Belize. We had a blast, but I also really loved Half moon cay when we went there on the Fantasy. Any cruise is a good cruise.. can't wait to book another one!!:rolleyes:

My husband and I have been on 13 cruises, all with Carnival. Our favorite cruise so far has been an 8 day cruise out of New York on the Legend. The ports were Puerto Rico, St. Thomas and Tortola. We love cruising out of New York. There is nothing like sailing past the Statue of Liberty!! The Legend is a great ship and we had a balcony cabin. Our second favorite was an 11 day cruise on the Jubliee. This was a very small ship but it took us to some amazing places that Carnival no longer goes to. We went to St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Kitts, Trinidad and Aruba. At that time we could only afford an oceanview cabin. The only balconies were in the suites- way out of our price range.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I've never had a bad Carnival cruise. But, I have to say my Legend cruise was the best! The ship is awesome. It's the perfect size. Not too small, and not too big. I also love the ports. Roatan and Belize are my 2 favorite ports. If I were to vote for a second place I would say the Inspiration. I really enjoyed myself both times I was on her. The staff was amazing![/FONT]

Archived