A room on "the hump"?

Kitey

Hello everyone, I am going on my second ever cruise in 2010, and was wondering if anyone had stayed in a room on "the hump" (RCI agent's term). Looks like the room is on the bump out created by the Centrum (specifically on the 9th deck). I am wondering if it will be extremely loud being so close to the elevators.

Hello everyone, I am going on my second ever cruise in 2010, and was wondering if anyone had stayed in a room on "the hump" (RCI agent's term). Looks like the room is on the bump out created by the Centrum (specifically on the 9th deck). I am wondering if it will be extremely loud being so close to the elevators.

Usually when I see a new poster I add a link to the Roll Call for their cruise to any comment I have. You have already read what I have to say about "humps". You booked so early that there isn't a Roll Call for this cruise yet. If you would like to start one just go to Roll Calls - Adventure of the Seas and click on the New Thread button. Your first post Title line will be the name of the thread. If you aren't sure what to call it you might check out the Suggested Format for ROLL CALL Titles link. Enjoy :)

We loved our first "hump" on Liberty and have one booked on Serenade (very middle cabin) for next year. Love them, view is great looking forward and back. Could not get a "hump" on Oasis since they were JS instead of regular balconies, but that is okay. One advantage of booking early, especially for the Radiance class b/c they only have humps on one side. Booking early gets us the preemo hump balcony. We will continue to get them whenever possible.

I actually love being so close to the elevators and stairs. Makes it a great climb if I choose to walk, but so nice and close if we decide to ride. Noise has never been any issue at all.

I had a hump on Mariner in May! It was awesome with the view of everything on the balcony. And we never heard the elevator once, but were so glad to be near them and the stairs! I also say get a hump!

Usually when I see a new poster I add a link to the Roll Call for their cruise to any comment I have. You have already read what I have to say about "humps". You booked so early that there isn't a Roll Call for this cruise yet. If you would like to start one just go to Roll Calls - Adventure of the Seas and click on the New Thread button. Your first post Title line will be the name of the thread. If you aren't sure what to call it you might check out the Suggested Format for ROLL CALL Titles link. Enjoy :)

Thank you! I am really looking forward to the cruise, but not the 554 days UNTIL the cruise! :eek:

Is it Radiance Class ship? If it 9576 or close to it, it is awesome!!! Balcony is larger and fully covered and it is a very quiet room even though it is near the centrum. It is our favorite of all our cruises.

Archived