emerald princess e326/e328

uglybutgoodbakery

According to the ship layout on Princess.com, E326 has a little boat to the side of it. What are the little boats? E328 is behind this little boat. Is this a decent obstructed view?

We booked both of these and are just curious. I searched youtube and webshots but no luck. I'd really like to see a good close-up side view of the Emerald to see what and where that little boat is.

According to the ship layout on Princess.com, E326 has a little boat to the side of it. What are the little boats? E328 is behind this little boat. Is this a decent obstructed view?

We booked both of these and are just curious. I searched youtube and webshots but no luck. I'd really like to see a good close-up side view of the Emerald to see what and where that little boat is.

Start your own where'smycabin thread :)

Not sure this will help but below is a picture from E612. If I remember correctly, the boats nearer the front of the ship are a little smaller so the view could/should be better.

This was our first obstructed view and based on the view/price/location we'd be OK with this cabin again. While it wasn't a great view, you could at least see when you were near dock and what the weather was like.

1140491688_MedCruise093.jpg.24cf88e8d0d0637f39f1e675c33d390e.jpg

We just came off the Crown and were in E424. The boat is a lifeboat and it was actually below the window, so you can't look down at the water but there is not an obstruction if you are looking straight out. The boats farther aft are the ones they use for tenders and they are larger boats so they may block more.

• 4 months later...

Hello I'm going on 26 May 2009 in Baltic e424. You can send picture or description of the stateroom?

Access is good? But I think it is the lifts. How is the noise? Come on 3 adults. I my wife and daughter. You can descrver the beds? peguntas but the excuse is the first person who was meeting with the E424. Thank you

We just came off the Crown and were in E424. The boat is a lifeboat and it was actually below the window, so you can't look down at the water but there is not an obstruction if you are looking straight out. The boats farther aft are the ones they use for tenders and they are larger boats so they may block more.

Hello I'm going on 26 May 2009 in Baltic e424. You can send picture or description of the box?

Access is good? But I think it is the lifts. How is the noise? Come on 3 adults. I my wife and daughter. You can descrver the beds? peguntas but the excuse is the first person who was meeting with the E424. Thank you:)

Archived